Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Release day. First MMO and never played beta so was a complete noob. Freaked out when I disconnected at lvl 4 and tought I lost everthing because I hadn't saved. The good ol' days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant remember the date but i remember my first big patch was the one were they introduced Zul'aman before that was something about ingame voice chat but was after the darkportal event for sure

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    few monthes after release of vanilla
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

Earlyish Vanilla I think...
    Is there any way to tell when your account was made, or what date a character was made, view your first payment time, etc?

Vanilla baby. I remember having like 1g at level 30 and feeling so rich
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Played a little at my friend's house, then when I would come over, I would play on the guy I made in about mid 2005, then me and my brother shared an account in 2006 then about a month or two after I got my own account.

started jan 1 of 05

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Earlyish Vanilla I think...
    Is there any way to tell when your account was made, or what date a character was made, view your first payment time, etc?
    I think you can go to the payment history on your account page. It might be just for game time cards, but i think it should work for anytime you got any form of subscription towards your account.

Started in July 2007~

10+ Year Old Account
    January 1st 2009. Yes i did start on new years day.

March 16th, 2006. I made a few characters before finally settling on my hunter in late '06.

february 2, 2008.

but before that i'd played a fair bit on some private server.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    midway through BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebigblue View Post
    I think you can go to the payment history on your account page. It might be just for game time cards, but i think it should work for anytime you got any form of subscription towards your account.
    That's a very good point =D
    Cheers.
    Yeah I could do that back when I played SWG, I just hope it works for credit card transactions, not ever bought a game card 0.o

And to Xux, I agree, I remember having 10g at level 50 and thinking how rich I was... all that careful looting, even swapping items around to loot slightly more valuable items when my bags were full. Then I was reminded I would need 500g at least for my Charger quest. /Cry

10+ Year Old Account
    I started April 17, 2007. I was tired of my old MMO and my buddy told me to try this one, and i immediatly i was impressed with the graphics and freedom aswell as the fact that the world was so huge. This really a terrific game /shedsatear
    There there, it's Ok Dark... it's ok ='> ~Raven
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-12-12 at 08:04 AM.

started playing right when AQ was released.

Started playing around 2.4.3 or so, right when Zul'Aman came out.