Poll: Are you satisfied with what they've added to feral cats?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I personally dont play a Druid, but my in game friends and guildies love there feral druids and from what I can see they are 1 of the best dps classes 15k in instances at 85 with average IL of 330 is good although from what i hear druid cat is the hardest class/spec to play in game so maybe its your rotation

Ive been playing feral druid for quite a while now, seen its good and bad sides.
    Im "HAPPY" we aint getting more spells to put into our rotation, because i think feral druids have the perfect gameplay and style atm!
    Although i would say im kinda concerned, and im not sure wether its a 1inamillion or this is a genuine problem.
    Whenever i do dungeons i am forced to keep my cover on CD on every bossfight pretty much. It prevents me from getting thoose lovely Fero bites off.
    So geuss what im trying to say is, Is kitteh threat broken or are we simply doing to much dps =]
    Idk about you guys but im generally 40-50% overall in a dungeon.... Tihii not complaining about that for sure^^
    Maruii the sha'tar.
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

should have added something like affliction locks have to transfer dots or at least combo points.

Deleted
    It's already a pretty complex rotation, so I'm happy with it and I'm topping the meters on single target in Heroics.

blizzard followed the same logic as are pvp style "set it and forget it"

Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    I don't wanna press any new dps buttons! Noooo.
    Srsly.
    Hells to the yes. The shrrooms shoulda been Balance-only imo. And we didn't need Stampeding Roar. They should've took away something and rebalanced around that + added interrupt in Cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mushrooms are situational useful. For example, I know spot boss will be standing while casting nasty meele area AoE, we should run away from. So I put 3 mushrooms before the fight in that spot and during fight, then I have to run away, I'll trigger 'em. Yes, it's situational, but it does little damage and we should do it if possible.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

Deleted
    We may not have had any new cat spell after 80 but I'm very happy with skull bash and stampede. Feral charge->ravage looks pretty nice, especially when you finish someone this way.

And skull bash might be obtained at low level but it's awesome.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use it as much as I use Claw.

CC abilities have proved to be far more worth it than a short duration buff that doesn't mean anything if the people needing to move aren't taking advantage of it. Perhaps it will prove its worth in raids.