Halls of Origination: another half finished raid turned into an instance?

Just ran this and it sure feels like it. theres barely any regualar trash, the reasons for fighting the constructs are half baked and theres so much wasted space.

Don't get me wrong, great instance, a lot of fun and way harder than the facerolls of stonecore or the pathetic 3 boss wind... thing, but still when you do something like beat the new and improved marrowgar there is a massive area around him, including a whole pyramid and mountable camels around there. that and theres seven bosses and 4 minibosses, arguably a few more if you count the construct gaurdians.

I can't be the only one thinking this place is another utgard pinnacle or gundrak right? Something that was hurriedly cut down?

Because im enjoying cata but a whole lot of it feels like it was rushed to completion and had bits lopped off and repurposed in other areas. i know vash'jirs had a lot of truncated quest lines so who knows? only blizzard, but personally? i'd bet good money we were getting the halls as an entry raid that lead to skywall or something instead of what we have. what say you?

This is exactly the feeling i got when i ran this this morning.

It's an incredibly 5-man for it though, all the bosses in there engage you in a certain way we've not dealt with before. It's really a welcome change.

I'm actually okay with it all if it were a cut-down raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking "This would've made a great raid" today.

10+ Year Old Account
    People have allready started skipping earthrager ptah for faster clears, kinda annoying really.

I love that dungeon, would love for it to be a raid though.

I don't have Cataclysm but this happens all the time. I don't know why Blizzard never makes these potential 5 man dungeons into raids. Looking at you, Vanilla instances.