Landslide and Hurricane question

Does anyone know if landslide and hurricane stacks? I was thinking about dual wielding on my rogue or if i should get landslide dual wield? Or even hurricane on one weapon and landslide on the other... Rogue btw.

Thoughts?

dual landslide

Deleted
    is it correct to say :

landslide better than hurrican better than avalanche?

i'm thinking on going for double avalanche on 346 weapons atm.

Is hurricane better than Avalanche? Landslide isn't an option for me atm, so I'm looking for the next best thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Landslide>Avalanche>Hurricane

Check out the Elitist jerks' Assassination post, it covers just about everything.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unius/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yzmal/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...peace/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwingdan View Post
    Landslide>Avalanche>Hurricane

Check out the Elitist jerks' Assassination post, it covers just about everything.
    Not correct: Landslide >> Hurricane > Avalanche.
    It is perfectly OK to have Hurricane MH and Avalanche OH.

have you looked at the Surlybeve and Pinch from premonition.. they both use Hurricane.

Landslide requires epic disenchants so a majority of people don't have it yet.

Aldriana mentioned today in the mechanics testing threat that Landslide doesn't proc from IP, which means that she has to retest to see if Landslide is still better than Hurricane.

i doubt the guys who have worlds firsts are enchanting their weapons wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by phus View Post
    Landslide requires 5xMaelstrom Crystal and not a lot of cataclysm epis are getting disenchanted at the moment obviously, so how did you expect them to get the mats for Landslide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by phus View Post
    Don't be dumb, they are using the only thing available atm that doesn't make it the best.

The guys that have world first are just like you and me and it doesn't mean shit! Why people keep thinking that these guys know everything and anything? Its just stupid!
    They are good, organized, disciplined and no lifers. They are not Einsteins...

Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    The guys that have world first are just like you and me and it doesn't mean shit!
    Except that they're better players in every aspect of PvE.

I'm going Hurricane OH, Landslide MH when i get the chance, Hurricane atm is slightly worse then landslide, but in later gear levels it will be much better

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    I don't think they are better players,they just have more time to burn and are maybe in a better raid enviroment where every member has a decent idea of how to play his/her class.

On topic, proc per proc,landslide is worth more for all specces,the actual worth will by the rate they can proc and by stacking mechanics.
    Last edited by Avengerx; 2010-12-16 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Actually this isn't necessarily true. Plenty of the top 20 guilds have rogues that are not min/maxing gemming and enchants that are feasible right now, and Aldriana even made a post about this on EJ just recently. He/she mentioned that many high-end players may not even use EJ and may trust other sources of theorycrafting more or are not interested in it at all, so what they do shouldn't always be looked at.