Smile A healers Lament

People of Warcraft hear this
    You are really beginning to take the piss
    You take damage and we must heal
    we fail and then you squeal
    "Healer you are bad"
    this makes us really sad
    Carry on this way and you will find
    you need to carry bandages ot heal your own behind.

Tanks learn to tank, Dps learn to not take unneeded damage and how to support your tank and healer.

Why with the incoming changes have people not read and seen the changes that have happend to make healers and tanks jobs really hard and that dps is no longer "hit very hard! and leave the tank and healer to deal with everything else".. Few groups CC properly, and even fewer care about taking damage when they can stand to the side and not take it.

To be honest i have had melee being cleaved (or some sort of damage from standing in fron to fhe mobs), Ranged standing in stuff on the floor (-_-) and tanks trying to rush through the dungeons.. I make a plea to all healers out there.. if your group does these.. leave.. and let someone else deal with them til they learn how to play the new game.

Slightly blind sided in all honesty, you know, tanks getting 60k hits aren't that overly wierd, neither is dps accidentially taking damage, personally, I prefer laying the blame to Blizzard, saw in a guildrun that Riptide healed as much as woltk times mid - end endgame region, which in my eyes for Cataclysm looks wierd.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my ret spec, I repentence casters!