Archeology survey problem

Hello, i just cant survey on 1 place because seems like fragments is out of dig site zone, so i stuck on that place..
    Does anyone had this problem ? and how you solve it?
    Thanks

Edit: the one in eastern plaguelands, near lights shield tower

If it's the fossil bank for the Infectis Scar, I had a similar problem - but with careful moving, walking, and inching towards edges, I was able to find a spot that worked.

Hopefully, it's the same spot and this helps you out. Good luck!
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Quote Originally Posted by abracadabro View Post
    Hello, i just cant survey on 1 place because seems like fragments is out of dig site zone, so i stuck on that place..
    Does anyone had this problem ? and how you solve it?
    Thanks

Edit: the one in eastern plaguelands, near lights shield tower
    I've had the same like just right now but managed to get it after about 10 mins of trial and error. Just keep nudging yourself towards it.

Had the same problem near the infectis scar. I just moved on to a different zone and tried again later. Later it took me to a different place in that area and I was able to get it. Also, I reported it to a GM so hopefully it gets fixed soon. I suggest you do the same.

ignore the red zone, go to where the shovel is.
    Deja Moo - The feeling you've heard this bullshit before.
    It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then its fun and games but you can't see.

Thanks guys, just got it in different location same like Thetruth1400 said

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible you'll get a spot that's literally impossible; I had one in Whelgar's Dig Site in EK, about halfway up a cliff face I couldn't stand on.

It'll shift eventually, though. It was moved this morning when I logged in, so I was able to clear the site and move on.