Tell Everyone About Your Worst Heroic Wipes In Cataclysm

So ive been getting through the heroics little by little. And ive had some pretty annoying, pitiful wipes in groups.

Tonite... I was in a pug group doing H DM, we did fine up until Vanessa. We wiped a total of 5 times... Do you want to know why, take a guess... The fucking healer kept missing the rope phase. We would flawlessly get to the next phase and she/he just kept missing the rope. So we told the player "You have to right click the rope..." and after a final wipe we got it. But it was close, because this person was the last to click the rope and almost got burned on the last phase.

2nd worst wipe goes to this pally tank who thought he was so cool in lost city. He pulled the 1st boss too far and despawned him at 20%... I hadnt been that angry in a long time...

With that said.

Blizz pugs are not prepared, and for people like me who dont have guildies to run with... TOO THE GROUND BABY! EVERYTHING! I WANT TO AOE THE WHOLE INSTANCE!

All i care about it my blueeeeeeeezzzz.

www.youtube.com/TheEverydayDre Cata raid vids coming soon.

Doing Blackrock Caverns. Two rogues in the group. First boss, we wipe, and they yell at the healer. Healer ignores them, an casually says, "Don't forget the chains, okay?" and both reply, almost instantly, with, (QUOTE): "wtf, chains?"

Much /facepalm occurred.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEverydayDre View Post
    Blizz pugs are not prepared, and for people like me who dont have guildies to run with... TOO THE GROUND BABY! EVERYTHING! I WANT TO AOE THE WHOLE INSTANCE!

I hope you are joking.

Welcome to week one of a new expansion where if I had to guess only 30% of Classic players still play, another 20% from BC and sadly the rest (50%) come from Wrath. I see alot of guild heroics in my future (and very few pugs). ;P
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheEverydayDre View Post
    So ive been getting through the heroics little by little. And ive had some pretty annoying, pitiful wipes in groups.

In Cata heroics you just have to be patience, and in lots of cases CC is a far more effective way to deal with trash. For that pala tank it is new for him and he needs to find a way to attack that boss and if he pulls him to far in that case yeah bad luck. No need to NERD rage about that.
    Viction one of Pew Pew Tarren Mill's finest!

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I hope you are joking.
    nope im frustrated with lfg.

www.youtube.com/TheEverydayDre Cata raid vids coming soon.

Deleted
    H Grim Batol. The boss gets down the drake and the tank taunt a fire add. Fire add explodes, only survived the heal. The boss killed her when he was only 25k. Fuu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbin View Post
    Welcome to week one of a new expansion where if I had to guess only 30% of Classic players still play, another 20% from BC and sadly the rest (50%) come from Wrath. I see alot of guild heroics in my future (and very few pugs). ;P
    There were roughly 12mil players in the beggining of WotLK and there are a bit over 12mil players in the beggining of Cata. So by your logic 6mil people, "old-time" people (the ones who came from vanilla or TBC), quit during WotLK and new 6mil people joined the game during the expansion, right...

Yea I dont think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if its worse... But on Foe Reaper 5000 In a pug. (Warrior tank,Hunter MM,Priest healer,Warrior DPS, and me DK dps)

Ok so warrior runs in... warrior in the harvest reaper killing adds.
    Tank dies after 20+- seconds... (still him stood infront of boss during harvest).
    Ok then suddenly hunter pet taunts and gets good agro on the boss... We notice pet only takes 10+- hits from the boss (lol bug?) So we ended up till way passed enrage (50% dmg bonus)
    Was fun but then silly WW killed our hunter so his pet died. So we wiped.

Second try warrior tank died again after 20 seconds, but now priest dies too... we got to 10% way into enrage with me hunter and warrior dps still in construct killing adds. But then fire add got away and killed us.

3rd try we told warrior tank to go dps. (he still died standinf infront of harvest lol) But at least then we killed him. I took no dmg, priest took only 1 WW hit dmg and hunter 0 dmg too, and warrior dps took care of adds down below. Easy boss... Will probaly get hot fixed soonish... So bring hunters as long as you can to DM

Deleted
    This isn't probably the worst but it's a funny one.

We were in heroic Stonecore at Ozruk and our moonking gave a great feast since we wiped due to tanks dc earlier. So everyone except the moonking is eating the feast and he pulls the boss with moonfire. Healer was afk. Needless to say we wiped.

Grim Batol last boss, very low % after a gale. I see DPS doesn't move to kill adds, trying to get their attention but they're tunnel visioning the boss. Umbral Mending. Umbral Mending. "WTF HAPPENED LOL I WAS DYPSING SO HARD!!1"