15+ Year Old Account

Jewelcrafting and Tailoring questions

hey guys, i was searching around and i wanted to know a couple things and if anyone knew specific locations to get a couple patterns for JC and Tailoring.

the first one i wanted to know about is the Design for the Jeweled Serpent Figurine trinket, is in a specific zone do i need a specific JC level to find it in the first place? and Also what level can i start the JC Dailies?

now tailoring stuff, i was wondering where i get the pattern for the High Soceity Top Hat Pattern? i dunno where to start looking for it

any answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Deleted
    The JC daily requires level 1 but skill level 475 to get.

The figurines seem to drop randomly on Cataclysm mobs - they start a quest for restoration, you complete the quest (collect the mats) and you get the trinket. Only drop for Jc'ers and again it seems like it's 475 skill.

The Hat isn't available from the cloth merchant who sells all the other patterns but it is a recipe and has a pattern associated with it so it's most likely to be a drop from either random mobs or perhaps heroics.

15+ Year Old Account
    ok thanks for that
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.