Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I really enjoyed parts of the leveling side of things Uldum especially, dungeons are challenging and good fun, heroics with a guild are intense and almost like a good raid , but i dont know, for some reason after a really short time of being logged in, i just feel like logging back off and staring around looking for another game to play. It has failed to really re ignite my passion for the game. I dont hanker for it or look forward to it especially?

I cant put my finger on exactly why? There is nothing wrong with it really atm, Anyone one else here having this feeling? The thread seems really positive thus far, im kind of sad i cant muster such enthusiasm when i see the familiar WoW icon on my desktop? (im a little jealous of you all)

10+ Year Old Account
    Scotland, where we talk funny, and slowly kill ourselves with chippy home-deliveries and booze.
    Done over 150 Vashj'ir quests and Blackrock Caverns as a healer so far. Some of the best questing I've ever had (I thought Lost Isles topped it somehow), and Blackrock Caverns was a very nice introduction to the Cata healing style. I didn't think Smite would would be that good for healing!

Doing some Archaeology and Throne of the Tides to get to level 83 (ULDUM BABY), I want my goblin shaman to have a new levelling experience, she's getting Hyjal and Deepholme.

Levelled her a bit too! Level 23 now, still got a bit of post-Lost Isles depression playing her though...
    ^ _____ ^

The only reason your hearing more about the QQ's and whining is because each individual person makes an entire thread of their own about it.

Look at how many people reply the those posts with "Wow, you're a giant douche."

Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post
    You people need to learn to just enjoy the game.
    HEY! what do you mean by "You people,"!?... hah see what i did there? I took a line from epic wall of text and disregarded the rest of the post to imply that he/she was being racial... hahaha im so funny /kneeslap

Anyways Cataclysm, yea... it's hard it made me QQ on my keyboard a bit, its soooooooo amazing, it looks great, the story telling is awesome the cutscenses are to die for the instances are so beautiful espcially throne of tides oh my god the architecture(i think i spelled that wrong) is so damn gorgeous! The bosses are so cool, I love love love cataclysm!