Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I haven't even bothered to train the new first aid because 100g a stack of embersilk on Mannoroth is too awesome to overlook. I'm not even bothering to level JC at the moment because I haven't leveled my miner yet. Enchanting I'm leveling by using my own mats and enchanting for people in the guild. I've been giving away some enchants for free with my own mats or paying for skillups a bit too.

Kul Turas server here too...Things are pricey but personaly i have just taken advantage of it and been farming ore and selling them for high profit. My alts are levelling alts and don't do much to make money, so its a welcome boost for me!

Made over 3k from ore sales alone, in the past two nights. Fellow guildie says he has earned over 30k

Deleted
    making a fortune from selling 20 saronite bars for 200 to 300g atm and 20g per elementium ore but most insane prices are 1200g cut meta gems and ofc 16k to 32k lvl 85 epics...also, gotta love 3k chaos orbs and 3-4k truegold..

Deleted
    Not sure at the moment, but on release day they where crazy...now they seem to have settled.

Stuff from outlands sells like water in a desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Shei View Post
    but most insane prices are 1200g cut meta gems
    People should analyze the market before they buy the first meta recipe. On my realm the ember meta goes for about 650g (less than the raw meta...) because already like 5 people or more cut and sell them. I am the only one selling the tank meta and I sold a couple for 1500g, I even had to rise the prices to 2000g due to the huge demand and me running out of materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajtbagger View Post
    Alonsus EU
    Has to be the most expensive Realm ever.

Embersilk cloth 6g a piece
    Dath'Remar US

Embersilk is 10g a piece minimum, seen stacks sold for in excess of 300g.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sold an Ebonsteel Belt Buckle for 800...then one for 850....then one for 900. I feel kind of bad...but nobody else seems to be selling them on my server; I figure I might as well enjoy while it lasts.
    "Brevity is...wit"