Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    they removed hydraulics bro, only cogwheels now

I think it's safe to say that I'm not the only one that thinks we got the shaft this expansion. I won't be dropping it just yet, waiting to see if they offer upgradeable goggles in some form to keep up with the raid tiers then I'll decide. A few of the items could be easily improved:

Loot-a-rang: Allow it to gather nodes, perhaps on a longer cd or gather time?

Dragonling: Pretty useless compared to other trinkets available imo.

New Seaforium: Haven't seen a locked door worth going in that I didn't have the key in a LONG time. Haven't seen a lockbox drop at all. Useless?

Tinkers: As a DPS class, I haven't seen an upgrade to the ever failing Nitro Boosts. Some seem alright for certain roles, though pretty limited since they're mostly all on the belt.

Guns/Bows/Goggles/Scopes: Highly doubt they'll add more craft able weapons as the tiers progress, but I do hope they offer more scopes. The +800 RAP proc is a step in the right direction.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

I would be completely satisfied with the profession if everything didn't fail so much. Just because the goblins suck at making stuff work doesn't mean I have to. Even the boots failing outside wasn't that bad, but bringing them into bgs and instances is just stupid. Especially the new tanking tinker. When it fails it can do a multitude of bad things that could easily wipe a raid. I really don't understand what they were thinking when they allowed for some of these horrible things.