10+ Year Old Account

Archaelogy problems.

So i got some problems..when i do like Archaelogy and when i fins someting evreything is grey..and it takes forever to level, i was wondering how i can do it like Yellow or someting..just so i can level faster With Archaelogy.

That's the way it is designed. It's not going to be a quick skill to lvl up. It's time consuming. After 100 skill lvl it looks like you will only get skill ups for completing an artifact

Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    So i got some problems..when i do like Archaelogy and when i fins someting evreything is grey..and it takes forever to level, i was wondering how i can do it like Yellow or someting..just so i can level faster With Archaelogy.
    It's ment to be a slow profession thats why its a secondary one.. I'm currently 395 skill a d working on only my 4th rare discovery (the epic lvl 70 shaman head).

It's slow you can buy tablets to help speed up but you can't power level it.

Something to do instead of the Org/Dal 500 in between BG and instance ques.

Enjoy the lore and bow down to the rng

After 100, you get 5 skill points for each artifacts. it is very time consuming, involves alot of travelling, but the rewards are kick ass fantastic. Blue AQ mount, BoA 60 and 70`s - and some of the best weapons in game atm for lvl 85. Grind, grind, grind. i have not quested yet, and i just peaked 400 in skill, and soon on lvl 84. great fun imo

Tip:
    Allways servey when you get an artifact. many times there are 2-3 in one place, and that saves some time and travel

10+ Year Old Account
    Okey i will grind..since i have nothing to do XD

Quote Originally Posted by Epileptica View Post
    Tip:
    Allways servey when you get an artifact. many times there are 2-3 in one place, and that saves some time and travel
    Maybe I'm just getting lucky or things change after skill level 100, but I get to survey 3 separate finds at every single dig location. I just assumed that they would always be that way. I hope that they keep adding new stuff to this profession... it could be a really cool way to find new things outside of doing dungeons/raids. Hopefully they'll eventually let you find items that start a quest chain even if it only leads to some vanity rewards.

You get 3 at each digsite, but what i meant was that you can get lucky, and get all three in the same spot within the digsite.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/90608/z...yer-of-worlds/
    Pretty bad ass!

And also, If you have Alchemy, you can use this receipe from Uldum:
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/93328/vial-of-the-sands/

My calender is booked for the next month(s)
    Last edited by Epileptica; 2010-12-11 at 04:17 PM.

It's not something you can just power level in a day. I spent launch day getting mine to 220 due to overcrowding in the new zones. I saw a guy today on a skeletal raptor that I assume is from archaeology so it seems to be worth it at high level.