10+ Year Old Account

Please help with atlas and atlasloot enhanced addon!

I just installed the new upadted atlas and atlasloot enhanced. Yet when i click on the box in the minimap to view something, it won't work. When i click on Atlas, it will let me in, but when i click on the bosses, they don't show me their loot. When i leave atlas, i have an error message 1/2 pages long. someone please help. This is one of the 3 addons i have, and wow isnt jst the same without it.

I've been having errors with this addon too for about the last month, making it unusable.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I were you, I'd go to http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/atlas/tickets/ and make a Ticket about the error. Include a copy/paste of the error message you get.

That's absolutely the best way to let the authors of Atlas know about bugs, and help them fix them (the current ticket on there is bad - he didn't include the error! USELESS!).

There is no way an addon author can help you with a problem like that unless you give them the error message to work with.

Also, the problem is only with Atlas, I believe - I use AtlasLoot Enhanced, and it works just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never used the minimap buttons but atlasloot has been working fine for me.
    Try typing the commands
    /atlasloot
    /atlas
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

If you have a problem with the minimap icons, check your installation of fubar, it's a separate addon within atlas that controls the icons around the map.