Archeology question

Hello,

so I'm low skill archeo, I just got 2 green fragments (troll tablet and highborne scroll or something). I'm going to hit 525 with it, my question is, will I have all arche achievements when my skill is 525?

Why am I asking? Because, if not, then there's no point to use those items myself and I will sell them, as I want to get all achievements and getting faster skill won't help me with that.

so should i sell or not?

You won't have all the achievements at 525 unless you're really lucky, at least from my experience.

You will not have every single Archaeology achievment the moment you hit 525 unless the RNG gods are on your side and you dont get a single double while leveling it ( good luck )
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Do you guys like archeology?

As stated above, you won't have all achievements, but the tablets will help you level faster.

Not reading everything ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    You will not have every single Archaeology achievment the moment you hit 525 unless the RNG gods are on your side and you dont get a single double while leveling it ( good luck )
    Single double?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoggurt View Post
    Do you guys like archeology?
    Yes.

Apparently I need to enter more than 4 characters to post.

Yes, I like archaeology, and if you wanted to level to 525 and get all the achievements then no I would not sell the green tablets. I have been using mine to complete more projects faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr View Post
    Single double?
    A Common ("grey") artifact you already made once

I made two of several items already, like the Devilsaur Tooth

Rares and Epics can only made once if I read correctly