Poll: Alchemy lvl up or gold?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Selling Azshara's Veils or using them for Alchemy?

I hope this is the right section to post.What do you think I should do?From which will I profit more,lvling up my alchemy(currently on 425/525) or selling 20 azshara's veins for 300 g?I have lots of them,so I cannot decide(around 70)

Please tell me your opinion.Thanks.

EDIT: Lol I wrote veils,veins I am sorry:P
    Last edited by Naevan; 2010-12-11 at 04:08 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVJCTpkHp4

Άλλο ένα Σάββατο Βράδυ

are you broke? if so, sell them. if not, better yourself and save them for alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodless14r View Post
    are you broke? if so, sell them. if not, better yourself and save them for alchemy.
    Well I have around 2k gold atm because I spended lots to lvl up my alchemy. Will alchemy profit me later on,or will I just be doing a fool's job?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVJCTpkHp4

Άλλο ένα Σάββατο Βράδυ

10+ Year Old Account
    do all new quests and you will have around 10k gold at least.

Sell them all now for profit, level alchemy in a couple weeks for less than half the cost.

Tol Barad questing area (not the pvp zone) has tons of it in the little river that runs around the middle. Spend a little time in there (like an hour) and you will have all you need to level your alchemy.

I've leveled up 3 alchemists to 525 already, and you can avoid using it except for 10 levels. Of those 5 are orange and 5 are yellow, so you can actually get by with only using about 10-12 Azshara's Veil. Save about that much for yourself, then sell the rest for huge profit (since they're like 500g / stack on my server).

Quote Originally Posted by Naevan View Post
    Well I have around 2k gold atm because I spended lots to lvl up my alchemy. Will alchemy profit me later on,or will I just be doing a fool's job?
    I used to make tens of thousands off of Alchemy back in WOTLK. I haven't seen it in Cataclysm yet, but from my experience Alchemy is a very lucrative profession. If I were you, and I'm not, I'd save them.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm selling mine.... but its up to you.

Deleted
    "Sell them all now for profit, level alchemy in a couple weeks for less than half the cost."

This, my main is an enchanter, atm I'm disenchanting stuff and selling the matts... in a couple of weeks when the prices have dropped I'll grab stuff of the AH for cheaper than I'm selling em now and level up if I haven't already done so...