Thread: Why so angry?

Why so angry?

So, i did an heroic today on my ele shaman: Vortex Pinnacle. There were two people from the same guild (Tank & healer) and 3 random DPS.

The tank and healer seemed ok, and everyone was geared "enough".

We Get to the first boss, start as normal and because the boss was going down nicely and everything seemed ok, i didn't think about using Bloodlust.

I look down, the boss is at 50% and i see the Tank has been screaming in party chat for BL. I wait 'till ~30% and a safe time, and i pop it.
    The boss goes down smoothly and BL runs off just before the boss dies. I then get immediately spammed with profanity (which i'm not going to spew on here).
    So i asked the two questions that spring to mind: "did we wipe?" "did the boss go down?" and they spam more profanity at me.

The group stays together and we get through all the bosses without wiping. I am top on overall DPS, top on all but 1 boss, and 2nd on interrupts (1st was 17, i was 16).
    My CC was adequate and everything else was peachy. My question is this.

Are people ragebound because they are so used to it?
    or
    Have i missed something completely obvious?

The way i see it is: Everything went smoothly, no wipes and yet i still get emoed at. Just seems a little strange to me.

Thanks for reading.

Deleted
    Some people play games to escape from reality and to get rid of the stress of their real life. Some people are just pricks.
    Lately there's a lot of crying and raging, For no reason. I don't know why either.

Thanks, i thought i was going crazy. It just seemed so way out of line