Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Disc Healing Rotation?

Hi guys I am level 30 just dual speced to disc and I was wondering what is the healing rotation?

I don't remember wat spells were/weren't available at 30, im at 82 myself...........but
    Power Word: Shield is ur bread and butter spell...make sure u get the talents to improve it by 10% and also the ones to make it cost less and when u can, the ones to reduce its cooldown by 2 sec. if mana isn't an issue, try to keep it bubbling on all players..........
    when i was 30 (until 80 actually lol) i was holy so renew was my go-to spell..........but now its not anymore
    use heal as much as u can, when players arent in danger of dying
    if its a tank who might die soon, use flash heal
    if its another who might/might not die soon, use greater heal

Deleted
    2/10

srsly

was that 2/10 for me?............

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabzad View Post
    was that 2/10 for me?............
    No, it was for the original poster because it is common sense that there is nothing called a healing rotation.

There is NOT a healing rotation. If you need a rotation to heal, you SUCK. Quit now while you're ahead.

-Your fellow holy priest
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vazar-da-priest View Post
    1 2 3 3 3 4

repeat
    Make sure to bind all of your keys to shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    People use "rotation" in different ways, even for DPS with priority systems. It's shorthand for "what buttons do I press when?" Give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they're not trolling unless it becomes blatant. What the OP is probably asking is, "How should I be healing? What spells should I primarily be using? I do not know exactly how a Disc priest works."

And I don't know. I haven't played Disc since 3.2. But Nabzad's post seems like a good start.

15+ Year Old Account
    When your tank gets 3K 3K 3K 10K 6K 6K damage you can use 3 3 3 2 1 1 rotation, otherwise you have to use a different rotation.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

15+ Year Old Account
    Healers have a rotation?

As discipline PW: shield is your best friend, even though warriors and bears will complain just explain that you are disc. Keep Heal rolling at almost all times, and use your cooldowns and any aoe heals you have at the time (don't remember what we have at 30) to keep everyone up. Remember penance is pretty cheap and not that bad of a cool down. Use it when you see fit. Remember, SHIELDS UP!
    It's a trap!

2/10 L2tlroll betta