I'm posting here since posting in the Blizz tech support forums has yet to elicit even a response from Blizz that there's even an issue, and I've had this problem since Thurs. And from all the posts there from people with the same problem, its not an isolated issue.
    I log into WOW just fine, I get to the character select screen, where no matter what toon I choose, what realm I select, my loading screen pops up, the blue bar fills up and after a minute I get the disconnected from server message and it dumps me back to the log in screen. Not only that, it crashes my entire internet, I have to restart my PC to regain my connection.
    I've done the entire gamut of fixes from deleting my WTF, cache folders to disabling my firewall/antivirus, etc and still nothing works.
    As I've said there are a ton of other people who are experiencing the same issues and the really aggravating part is that there has not been ONE SINGLE blue response from Blizz on the issue. They are responding to other problems on the forums but ignoring any threads/posts about this problem. I'm not even looking for an answer at this point just a damn acknowledgment from them that there's a problem, a simple "Hey we know there is something screwed up and we are working on it."
    If anybody here has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this, I'm just looking for any answers at this point.

---------- Post added 2010-12-11 at 05:37 PM ----------

Anybody? Please?

---------- Post added 2010-12-11 at 11:21 PM ----------

Wow not one reply?
    Last edited by Tinian; 2010-12-11 at 05:13 PM.