Deleted

Chances on my PSU failure?

Well when i ordered these parts i meant to take a 80+ PSU (It read that it was 80+ on the site too but it was some kind of misunderstanding, they advertised the same version of my PSU but the GP2 version with a 14cm fan and 80+). So my PSU is a LC-Power (LC6450 V2.2 - Super Silent Series).
    They said i could send it back and get my money returned but it didnt bother me that much so i decided not to. (The price of this PSU wouldnt of got me a good 80+ PSU anyway. The reason i bought this one is cause i thought it was a big bargain, since it was advertised as 80+)

Im asking you if this was a very bad decicion? And is there a GREATLY bigger chance of PSU failure with this PSU? Atleast im not even close to the peak wattage of 450watts.
    (Athlon II X4, 1 stick of DDR3, 1 HDD, 1 ODD, And a very low power GeForce GT 220)

To clarify, an 80+ rating is not something you should go by when determining PSU quality, although any good PSU out there should be at least 80+ regardless. PSU's are something that must be researched, and that doesn't mean user reviews because they can't test important factors such as ripple suppression and voltage regulation which are both silent killers when it comes to the lifespan of your components.

That said, I've never heard of this brand and their advertising sounds sketchy. If anything I'd return it and go with a manufacturer like Antec for a unit with the rated wattage you're looking for (450 watt).

Deleted
    The PSU is http://www.lc-power.de/index.php?id=209&L=1

That said, I've never heard of this brand and their advertising sounds sketchy
    Nono. it was just a mistake by the company who sold the PSU. And they said that it was an error made by them. They advertised it as a http://www.lc-power.de/index.php?id=212&L=1
    6450GP2 which is exactly same as a 6450 but its 80+

at 100% load you probably dont even use more than 250w, unless you overclocked everything and u didnt tell

80+ is a efficiency certification, it has very little to do with the psu failing or not, although has stated above a good psu will go above 80+ easily, I have a couple of friends tha are using LC power psu's I haven't heard any complaints from them, I won't say that it is a good psu, but for your current hardware should be well enough, in future when you upgrade your pc try to research a bit and get a good psu, for now I wouldn't bother much.