Poll: So will there be more raids per tier in mini patches?

Deleted

Between Now and Firelands

So I was thinking. Do you think blizzard will release more raids in smaller patches between now and t12 (Firelands) in 4.1?

I'm asking this because I don't want too much tiers just lots of raids per tier so raids don't go useless, because it's been confirmed JP will purchase t11 in 4.1. Think of wrath and how we only visited ICC and maybe ToC in late wrath. To fix this problem blizz can take out emblem system of simply make less tiers with more raids. I'm hoping to be killing deathwing in t13, but I'm thinking it's gonna be more like t14.

So do you reckon they'll make more t11 raids? or is this it for t11 and they'll start making more raids per tier starting in t12? I hope they do a few more t11's, but I reckon they're gonna start doing more raids per tier in t12.

And it's been announced they're doing more raids per tier, so that's not a option in the poll.

no.....no.....no

edit: nice job stacking the poll with only yes
    Last edited by undethknight; 2010-12-11 at 09:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by undethknight View Post

edit: nice job stacking the poll with only yes
    Well blizz have announced multiple raids per tier, so if you say no, it's wrong ofc...

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunka View Post
    Well blizz have announced multiple raids per tier, so if you say no, it's wrong ofc...
    If we're wrong, why are you asking?

Edit: I see what you're saying. You're not asking IF but WHEN. And the answer is, probably T12 or later. In Wrath, each time they released a raid, a tier came with it, so I think that if they're going to do it, they're going to drop them all at once, which means not now.

They aren't just going to randomly release stuff though. We'll get 1 or 2 raids per patch, you're not just going to log on one tuesday and see a "mini-patch" with a new raid. It just won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

No blizzard said they will release multiple raids a tier when IT FITS! Like say an old god raid if blizz wants the old god to be the focus we are seeing one massive raid, so actually no you are not wrong for saying no.