Poll: Best healing class so far

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins seem to have by far the best longevity. Holy Priests are alright, they have a pretty nice toolbox with Lightwell and Life Grip.

I haven't run with a Disc Priest or Resto Shaman yet.

Shaman Pally and Disco priest have been doing really good lately

10+ Year Old Account
    I do believe I read that priests were the most correctly balanced atm. I could be wrong though since that was in the beta. Personally I haven't had any problems at all on my main (holy priest, went disc in wrath but I've always liked holy more lol) other than normal Stonecore the first time, just because I didn't know what to expect. The last boss in there can be a pain and I had problems the second time but the tank that time (a close friend of mine) thought of an awesome strat to make it about a million times easier

Having said that, I haven't tried healing on any of my other toons yet, won't get to try on my shaman till I get cata on my other account and I haven't started leveling my pally or druid yet cause my main still isn't 85...been too busy to get him there yet, about half way into 84 though
    Quote Originally Posted by entick View Post
    Trying to stop [trolls] in trade chat is like trying to empty the ocean with a fork.