Dk dps talent trees spec and rotation?

I was wondering what is the best dk dps spec and rotation, can you guys help?

google death knight elitist jerks

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    'the best' is a vague concept

Deleted
    I am using DW frost spec (forst lolol) and I found it enjoyable and interesting. Specc is 7/31/3. Thingies about rotation, stats and other stuff can be found at www.elitistjerks.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Deleted
    I am unholy spec atm, levelled using blood spec for the health gains etc.

as the others have said elitist jerk is good and very indepth.

If you want something easy then unholy by far but i heard if played right frost is better

Deleted
    If you do some research (like on EJ as has been mentioned) you'll find the ideal specs, priorities, gear, etc. Take what you find, do some self testing to see what spec fits you best and roll with that.

2h frost for leveling, 2h unholy for raid dps, dw unholy for end game

so sayeth the profit, Consider, amen.

Thanks guys im currently alternating between dw unholy and 2h unholy, but I still havent figured out what presence does more dps

How about you them all, and go with whichever you find most enjoyable instead of FotM. I enjoy DW frost atm.

My main spec is blood, but when I dps I used to do frost... trying out unholy as of yesterday... not sure how I feel about managing a ghoul lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tetriss View Post
    Thanks guys im currently alternating between dw unholy and 2h unholy, but I still havent figured out what presence does more dps
    Thumb rule here is. Single target = Unholy Presence. AoE = Frost Presence. This goes for both specs ( DW/2H Unholy and DW/2H Frost).

Quote Originally Posted by Tetriss View Post
    If you are specced unholy, you should be using that presence. It should beat out the damage bonus from frost. The exception is aoe, where frost beats it.

Edit: beaten to it while I was typing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.

Deleted
    i can never find any decent one handed weapons to dual wield