Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    I think a lot of mobs have been turned up in damage. I know on my warrior if 3 things attack me I'm probably going to die.

It's actually a bit better that way.. being able to pull 10 things and not even watch your health isn't much fun
    ^^^This, I noticed this when I was in Twilight Highlands. That's when I only had problem with 2-4mobs. I got kill'd instantly. I like it :-) For once I had a challenge while leveling.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

As a hunter, not a single death during leveling due to mobs (hit 85 at 8pm tuesday - EU). Usually killing 3-4 mobs at a time, 2 on pet, 1 on me kiting, one in trap if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by batshipcrazy View Post
    Are the death knights quite a bit weaker? Maybe it's just because I haven't played on my death knight for a month but It's very very difficult to solo 3 things in Hyjal... So I'm kind of wondering, do I just suck or do i just need to slow down
    I havea lvl 85 hunter and i just started my lvl 80 DK farmbot and hope to get him to 85 fast enough...... but i was amazed that i kill stuff at lvl 80 faster than my hunter does at lvl 85 (and i maen lvl 80Dk vs lvl 85 hunter) and i consider myself a fast leveler.

I got realm first warrior (2pm Tuesday) without pulling more than 2 mobs at a time. The questing is designed so that you don't need to, and the only issues I encountered where when, as people mention, you kill a mob and another respawns in it's place.

There is no need to level like that and especially in Twilight Highlands you will get battered if you pull more than one mob at a time.