Poll: So, how often are YOU going OOM?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It all depends if the group im with know what they are doing and the tank isnt a damage sink. If every one knows their job and doesnt stand in the fire. I can last 5 or 6 pulls with out stopping for a drink. But if the tanks favorite food is damage and every one is standing in a bad spot i only last about 2 or 3 pulls
    You may be smarter than me but I inherited a multi-million dollar enterprise.

What bothers me are the people that don't realise that it's either "use CC" or "let the healer drink". You can't go CC-less and then moan over your healer having to drink now and then.

As a paladin in the begining i fought to keep healing without going oom which was actualy pretty hard i was constantly going oom.
    Now with better igear and also after sorting some of my "rotation" i can finish a normal boss fight at 60% and trash at 98%
    I have a guild mate that plays a shadow priest and he was going oom almost every pull and he kept saying that something was broke on the priest, that something wasnt scale properly because he went from a class that couldnt go oom to a class thats always oom.
    But after he got some better gear he can keep more of his mana so ill assume that its a problem related to the gear most people have and proly the rotations need to be adapted to the cataclys reality.

If I see another paladin post here about mana issues or their lack of, i am going to scream. Are you serious? o.0

Anyways on topic. Trash pulls I barely go oom on and that's just if there was an oops, someone broke cc early, accidentally over pulled, dps just didn't move or something else along those lines. Now bosses are different, I can't remember the last time I didn't go oom. I tried changing up my healing, reading up on anything that I might be doing wrong. It got some what better, but it's still face palm. It just seems that our heals are lacking for how much the health increased and with how much mana we use for spells...just doesn't cut it.

I honestly don't see how blizz didn't see this coming? Priest are obviously struggling with mana more then other classes. What happened to the balance they were going for? I know it's still early, but common. Ok, i'm done QQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potatoofdoom View Post
    I play an arcane mage, and the mana issues are atrocious. I even switched to FROST with mana regen talents, and still went oom. Big problems here.
    Lol arcane.
    Hydrogen the Undying
    Ry, Hellscream's Downfall
    Economics, Champion of Ulduar
    Dissonance - We raid mornings and stuff. Dissonanceguild.com (US 186, US #3 morning guild)
    Twitter: Ry_walk. Economics Major