Alchemy Transmute spec

Hey just wondering if transmute Truegold can proc extra's with Transmute spec? I'm sure it would but i'd rather be certain before I go change my alchemy spec. Thankyou.

It can. I got 2 Truegolds on my first day.

Deleted
    You will always get extra transmutes with the transmute spec now so yes, two truegold.

Cool thanks!

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    You will always get extra transmutes with the transmute spec now so yes, two truegold.
    Are you positive? I know for a fact that you will always get extra Volatiles (see: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...-clarification) but that should not have an impact on truegold. Has anyone confirmed this?

Edit: Actually, if you read the full source, they clarify to say there's only a chance to get extra volatiles. So the whole thing is moot.

Back to the question: Has anyone personally verified that you will always receive 2 truegold per transmute if transmute spec?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Super wrong! You only get guaranteed extra volatiles. Truegold can still proc singles, so can gems.

i actually have a question about this. I am going to be raising my Goblin as an Alchemist and I was wondering how Xmutes work when dealing with other persons mats.

Do you get mats from someone and then Xmute in your own inventory (thus getting the extras for yourself)?

or

Do you Xmute in trade window? If so, then do the extras go into your own inventory?
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...
    Quote Originally Posted by nfkk View Post
    So if you had to pick. Sex or WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Doesn't matter, they both lead to the same results. You feeling screwed, ashamed, and out some money.
    It's funny because it's true.....

done 4 combo's as trans spec, life to random transmute x3 all were 16's, supposedly a trans spec proc will/might give 2 different elements
    the blue posted later and said that that trans spec would NOT auto proc on the life to random
    also got 5 truegolds on my first try doing that

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlmngNinja View Post
    i actually have a question about this. I am going to be raising my Goblin as an Alchemist and I was wondering how Xmutes work when dealing with other persons mats.

Do you get mats from someone and then Xmute in your own inventory (thus getting the extras for yourself)?

or

Do you Xmute in trade window? If so, then do the extras go into your own inventory?
    It depends on your personal preference and what the other person has specified. My personal ethos is that if they're not my mats, I don't have a right to the result, regardless of whether I proc extra, and it's up to the discretion of the person making it for me if they want to keep it or let me have them.

About half of the people I xmute for tell me to keep the extras, which is nice, but I don't expect it.

As far as the technicality of it, they're not like enchanting where it sits in a window. You have to accept the mats and they go into your bag, then you transmute from your bag, and trade the result.