PVP disc priest lvl 85

Ok guys so im looking for a good build for battle grounds/arena when its starts. I was woundering if someone can help me with a good build/glyphs
    thanx

hey kinyo i am also getting ready to start 85 disc pvp!

everything i say and comment is my opinion and is not some elitist set in stone view. so please be nice and respectful. if all you want to do is bash me than plz take it somewhere else.

as it stands right now there are 2ways i would go
    more on the defensive side i am probably gonna go with:
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bfhzro...cuZh:qmcVorMz0

k so in this build i left out things like archangel/atonement and went for the strength of soul talents basically for more shields for casting heal. one thing in the disc tree that i really want but didn't have room for is train of thoughts but hey probably can do some switching later. the only thing i can see being a BIG problem for this build is mana burners. but i think this build will shine in rated battlegrounds when it is your job to keep the flag carrier alive.

and an offensive healing build:
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bfMkrR...cuZh:qmcaroMzc

i think this sort of build will shine in arenas in 2v2 and 3v3s mostly or some bgs. this will be more useful against the mana burn teams because of the extra dmg to help your team blow down your opponents quickly. and when things get rough you have archangel to help get some heals out. only thing is without focus will if you are being focus on it will be a bit harder to stay alive.

some notes:
    the reason why i didn't take inspiration (in either build) is because at this stage there isn't much crit going around for that to be very reliable imo. i also couldn't find room to max out inner sanctum /sigh i really like that talent.

as for gearing maybe?
    Int>Spirit>Resilience>Haste>Mastery>Crit

plz leave comment of things to change accordingly
    Last edited by PlatedPriest; 2010-12-12 at 06:43 AM.

TY plated for the help

I really like the look of the Def build you have made.
    I was going to say that you could use the Focused Will talents and use them on the Train of Thought, but im not 100% sure how good Focused Will is now, i never usto use it but it looks very handy now as it has been buffed.

As for the offensive i belvie that your right and the build you have made will be seen more in 2v2 arena, not so sure about 3v3 though.

thanks for the help, now off to try the def build =D