Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Go back to Azjol'nerub and wotlk faceroll plz, leave cata to decent players.
    Bigger than Life.

Deleted
    IMO instances are long because people are still in blues/greens. When everyone is wearing epics and DPS is higher and healers dont need to drink every other pool you'll see heroics going alot faster.

I suspect the thread creator is one of the WotLK kids that expect heroics to take 15 min. Back in TBC, if you did a heroic with a pug group you had to set aside 1 hour for getting through it, every run was expected to wipe at least once. It's pathetic to keep your mind in WotLK, it was a shitty expansion that never should have happened.

You say you played in Classic. You should remember then that a full Blackrock Depths clear could take up to 4 hours sometimes, depending on the group
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

depends on skill, yeah. But i agree that they are longer than they should be - 30 minutes maximum with guild run would be OK. im clearing them in about an hour with guild depending on instance (VP nice and fast, DM pain is ass)
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what you're talking about, but we're clearing HoO in about 40 minutes. Deadmines in about 25 minutes, etc. Most of these heroics are incredibly easy with just a tiny bit of gear.

I remember when I did Arcatraz and Botanica on heroic. I spent 4 hours on Arcatraz just to get the last boss down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroics seem fine right now. I'm loving how they actually take some effort and thought during some pulls/bosses and it's not just run in, aoe, repeat.