Wotlk heroes how to handle them ?

I'm fine with HCs(playing as a tank), people in there knowing how to avoid things and play there class (well most of them i came a cross).
    I'm farming mine, herb on my alt and when i bored doing some randoms.Lately all the people i've been in group were complet idiots.I mean i cant believe how did they manage to level this far.They do nothing.
    My alt is healer so i can see how painful it is.Tank pulls whole groups and focus on one target doesnt care if they go for someone else.Dps doing random damge to random mobs no cc no interups.Shit like that you can imagine the rest.And they all except to get heal and stay alive.
    For example in stonecore the mobs that do frontal attack and doesnt move anywhere.Normally you just go back of em.But these people including tank and melee just staying there and excepting heal.Or they're keep staying in lava/void zones.And thing is when you say something like move somewhere else or you can avoid it guys.They dont give a shit and keep doing it.
    I'm not talking about something more hard like the gaints you gotta jump to avoid its damge no.I'm talking about dont stay in fire or dont stay infront of the damn dragon.What the fuck is this ?
    Today last boss on stonecore i told the tank to get the adds off me after a wipe because i died from 40 adds i dont know what the fuck was tank doing by that time...And guess what happened ? They kicked me complet fucking 4 idiots which cant move away from fire.I'm not doing something elites here i hope you understand it.I'm just talking about instance basics and people that cannot manage to handle it and still act arrogant.
    It's not like this in HCs most people trying their best.I dont know what to do with those wotlk heroes.I know they are here in my group when i step in the instance but i cant just leave it because of the debuff.So I'm trying my best but ending up with blame or kick.This is really annoying me.I'll have to play with these people in HCs soon Please dont say go with your guildies.I cant find a guild group everytime i want to do instance right ?
    Last edited by Starcatch; 2010-12-12 at 09:27 AM.

Wall of text? L2EnterKey.

I haven't had very many problems in lfg dungeons... if people don't know how to cc I tell them how... if they don't know to gtfo of fire then I tell them to. Be verbal... don't just get secretly mad or e-rage at them...
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, for the love of our sanity and your desire to get an actual response, format your post. Walls o' Text are no fun for anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

I'm taking my sweet ass time leveling with hopes of avoiding most of the new learning curve for the wrath babies. All I can say is hang in there and continue to push the point. Eventually more people will begin to understand the diffivulty curve and grow up.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on. Is this the boat to Menethil Harbor?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rain View Post
    a girl can dream, can't he?

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Wall of text? L2EnterKey.

I haven't had very many problems in lfg dungeons... if people don't know how to cc I tell them how... if they don't know to gtfo of fire then I tell them to. Be verbal... don't just get secretly mad or e-rage at them...
    I guess you didnt read the whole thing .Of course I'm telling them but they dont care and just keep doing same things.Even i ask before the boss if everybody knows what to do.Mostly getting answers like i will figure it out! and dying from some stupid reason
    Sorry for the wall of text i cant fix it in some reason

Deleted
    TL: DR Version: If your group with bad players, how do you get them to not be bad?

Basically you need to be verbal as said above, if someone is doing something they shouldn't tell them(Manors go along way here).

If they are standing in stuff tell them they won't get healed if they keep doing it, they will learn fast I assure you.
    If your tanking and they keep wotlk packs infront of the tank just let them die and don't res them just keep killing trash while they run back in, again they learn fast what not to do.

Most people are so used to just doing whatever and not actually playing the game that most people don't know their class properly, had a priest the otherday that didn't know he could shackle undead mobs :>
    Last edited by mmoc72934a1899; 2010-12-12 at 09:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of endless polar bear mounts, Iceland
    Wiping on last boss in Stonecore... loooooooool.
    PvP or GTFO.