Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Mhm.... 18k dps at 80 in tier 10 :P 12k+ now /cry
    i seriously doubt you were doing 18k dps in heroics at level 80.

That was probably in ICC with the 30% buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinmilkme View Post
    A) Because they don't have Vengence stacking like you do.

B) Because when we have to move we stop doing damage where as you are always facing and attacking the boss.

From what I have seen 10-12k is the average for all classes with some exceptional specs (frost dk, surv hunter) doing more dps on average.

I am relativly pleased to see that for the most part all classes are relatively close together.
    No use responding to that guy. He's lying. 9-12k in AoE packs maybe, but not vs a single target tank and spank boss.

10k in full 346 gear (or close) is a good benchmark for single target fights.

8-9k is reasonable if you have poor gear.

@Kissmonstar: our Hunter, Fury Warrior, and myself (a Feral Druid) regularly pull at least 12-14k in heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    10k in full 346 gear (or close) is a good benchmark for single target fights.

8-9k is reasonable if you have poor gear.

@Kissmonstar: our Hunter, Fury Warrior, and myself (a Feral Druid) regularly pull at least 12-14k in heroics.
    That makes sense to me, as those three classes are the ones i've seen pull the best numbers. Are you guys in mostly 346 gear? I'm just getting sick of all these people claiming 14k+ numbers and saying they are in mostly 333 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragtik View Post
    i seriously doubt you were doing 18k dps in heroics at level 80.

That was probably in ICC with the 30% buff.
    Not really, considering most 5 man boss fights only lasted at max 15 seconds or so with a good group. A lot of mages pre 4.01. were doing 15k+ or so with 277 gear. Post 4.0.1 they were doing 20k+ on 5 man boss fights.

ive been running a LOT of pug heroics as i have both a blood dk and a prot pal on the go.
    from what ive seen...

basic just started heroic gear- 6k ish give or take 1
    mostly heroic geared -9k ish

ferals and to a lesser extent wars and frost knights are op right now. hard to pick a sickly gazell . highest dps i have personal seen was 12k from a frost DK who had very much all heroic gear.

ofc the 12k dpser that sits betweeen two shadowlancers eating 18k damage is a lot less usefull to me than the 6k dpser that interupted it or failing that just got the f out of the way

in other words dps isnt what really matters

As 2h frost, I haven't done less than 7k on a boss that doesn't have down-time since 81, and I probably peak around 9.5k. Granted, I'm only 84 right now so I haven't done any heroics yet.

Still, I'd think any less than 7k for heroics is pretty awful. People need to start pulling their weight, and I honestly feel like people should be kicked for not doing so. I figure about 1k dps per CC is fair, so a mage sheeping should be at 6k, a lock banishing and seducing should be at 5k, etc.

I can understand some classes doing poorly on trash, but there's no excuse on bosses. Every class has the capability to easily reach these levels, and if the person controlling the class can't achieve those levels, they need to practice a little more outside of heroics.

I'm a dual-wield frost DK avg. ilevel 344. 346 weapons and a couple 359 rep pieces. i pull 12-14k single target consistantly, dont care about aoe, its much higher. trinket procs and rng procs or actual boss fights make a huge diff. in heroics we all have to do a lot of interupts and not break CCs etc. So, of course some fights are also much lower. If your question is how much do we pull on most bosses there you have it. I've ran with many spriests, fury warriors, mages, deffinitely feral druids, and rogues that all pull about the same. all were similar gear. once everyone gets all heroic and justice badge and rep gear things start to balance out. IMO other classes i just haven't ran with, with similar gear yet. so im curious about enhance shammies, and warlocks, our guildies are slow pokes on gearing those.
    Last edited by damescool; 2010-12-17 at 09:33 PM.

I max out at about 16k dps as a destruction lock on the less movement/mechanic intensive fights. Gear level of like 342. This is without flask or food buffs. I can see how pulling more would be possible as i know I'm not being perfect in my rotation.

I'm a Lv84 TANK and pulling 7k dps on tank/spank.. people are just slacking in randoms =S

Minimum 10k I would say, have seen people well over 15k and I pull 11k as pvp arms so 10k is definetly doable.

10+ Year Old Account
    enough to kill the boss but if you pull off the tank then your an idiot. Give a few seconds and wait for the tank to give the go ahead to go all out b4 you pop any CDs

10+ Year Old Account
    331 average iLvl and pulling 12k on average on boss fights. Spiked at 18k in Tol'vir on the crocodile boss.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol show recounts it seems many ppl are really talking out there ass on this topic. Hey i did 55k on the canon in deadmines...gg Screenshots or it never happened lol

If you aren't doing at least 10k, you have no business being in a heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Heroics, I find I'm doing about 8k DPS overall as the bear, and generally only one person is above me in the 10-13k range in a pug.

Pugged Heroic Grim Batol this morning and two of the DPS were below 6k. We cleared it once the 5.1k Spriest dropped and the 12k Ele Shaman brought his monster 16k DPS warlock friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

On bosses 9-12k is prefferable fo an easy group
    for adds 7k and up is good dps for a group

333 average ilvl and i get around 8k dps on average, still no heroic gear

Dual wield frost specced DK, 345 average iLvl. Doing about 12k overall and 15k at tank'n'spank bosses.
    If u got high enough gear to get into hc's, 9-10k should be doable imo.