Atlas Loot not working?

Topic. It hasn't been working for me since launch.
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

The minimap button?

I had that problem. Just use /al

No, I can access it but when I click it no information will come up.
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

Deleted
    You probably dont have the AtlasLoot_Cataclysm installed or turned on

I do. None of the other modules work; BC, WotLK, Vanilla, etc.

Deleted
    Odd, maybe theres something in the bug section of their site > atlasloot.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=70784b35803139fab0fbec5ce13393a0

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you're using the Curse Client and have it set to download libraries separately, AL doesn't work. Just right-click AtlasLoot in Curse Client, uncheck the option for "Install libraries separately", and then reinstall AtlasLoot. This fixed the problem for me.

AL isn't properly set up to handle one of it's new libraries when the library is installed externally.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    If you're using the Curse Client and have it set to download libraries separately, AL doesn't work. Just right-click AtlasLoot in Curse Client, uncheck the option for "Install libraries separately", and then reinstall AtlasLoot. This fixed the problem for me.

AL isn't properly set up to handle one of it's new libraries when the library is installed externally.
    I love you. This was making me crazy for the last month.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The errors that AL was tossing all referenced a missing library - even though I had the library installed separately. ("Unable to find library instance of LibBabble-ItemSet-3.0", I believe was the exact error). I'm pretty sure it's just a stupid typo in the AtlasLoot Enhanced.toc file, but I didn't feel like fixing it, so I just reinstalled with it set to keep embedded libraries.

This is a very good reason to have addons such as !Swatter or Buggrabber/Bugsack installed - they're lifesavers. :-)