Poll: Is there a chance we will see this guy and his buddy?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Post Prince Theraldis

Prince Theraldis was one of the darkfallen who once resurrected Archmage Arugal from the dead to serve the Lich King, shown in a vision for the quest "Out of Body Experience".

His currents whereabouts are unknown. His only known location was in a vision at Pyrewood Village in Silverpine Forest.

copy pasted the stuff above from wowpedia. So does anybody else besides me think that Prince Theraldis and Prince Atherann will make another appearence? The only time we saw them was when they raised arugal in a vision of the past and that was the only time they showed up in wotlk. They have never been seen since that quest!! so where are they and when and where will they show up?

NO!. if he ever came back he would raise another classic 5 man boss from the dead then run off for years or possibly forever. leaving us with a group quest to kill the raised boss.
    level 80 deathknight

The time we have waited for is upon us, Squire Deathstriked.Un'Goro's brood mother will perish at my hands...
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstriked View Post
    NO!. if he ever came back he would raise another classic 5 man boss from the dead then run off for years or possibly forever. leaving us with a group quest to kill the raised boss.
    Group quest = loot that can be used in dungeons. your answer made me want him to come out of hiding!