I like the changes made to healing, it's made being a healer a lot more intense and fun. With guild groups or other pre-made groups, it's a lot of fun and it brings part of the raiding experience to the 5-man instances.

I like the LFG-system. For Wrath, it rocked. As a healer, waiting times weren't too bad. I love the option of being able to grind out the gearing-up part of 5-mans whenever I please, be it early morning or late at night, whenever I have the time.

When I started queuing up in LFG, I was pleased to see that I was instantly being offered a spot. Yay. Until I found out why. Most of the groups I was given was because the other healer left (typically with the group a bit into the instance), which is fine with me, except that for some reason, people seem to be unaware of the changes to healing. Tanks refusing to wait for me to drink after intense fights, DPS not worrying about grabbing aggro, standing in the fire, not using CC. All of which was ok for the latter part of Wrath heroics, because everyone outgeared the instances anyway.

At first I asked politely for people to wait for me to drink after intense fights, asked them to CC, asked them to assist the tank, asked the tank to pace himself etc. Quickly realizing the herculean task of spreading the word about healing changes (and being profusely insulted in the process - one tank actally wrote "quiet!" after I asked him to hold the pulls until I was at 75%+ mana), I devised a strategy where I would simply leave the group the group instantly if it was obvious that they were unaware of the new conditions. Which quickly became me leaving 4 out of 5 groups before the first boss. Finally I've settled that until people gear up and become aware of the new changes, the LFG tool is simply not a viable option (at least not for one of my limited patience) - and that's a significant downside to the new system.

Hopefully, in time, people will be able to adapt, but for now, I'm sticking to premade groups. Which is a shame - since I really liked the flexibility of gearing up using the LFG tool.