Deleted

Is it possible to install the entire WoW starting from WOTLK?

What the title says, is it really required to install the original and TBC first? My TBC CD's are crapped up, I fear i'll have to search for an installer torrent if I really need to

10+ Year Old Account
    You can download copies of every expansion you've paid for from the community site.
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

i just downloaded wow from battle net site and i didnt have to install original or tbc the downloader has everything up to 4.0.0 so you will have to download a couple patches and it doesnt take that long to do it took me maybe 35 mins on a slow internet connection

Log into Battle.net, go to Account Management for world of Warcraft, and click the link that says "Download Game Client"
    Choose which versions (BC, WotLK, Cataclysm) you wish to download and install, then follow the directions provided with the launcher.
    This is a signature, only a signature. And nothing else.

You can even start installing with cataclysm.
    If you install from CD/DVD, previous versions don't have to be installed.

Really? Get the streaming client (isn't this the only version available now anyway?) and begin playing after 10minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsusnme View Post
    Log into Battle.net, go to Account Management for world of Warcraft, and click the link that says "Download Game Client"
    Choose which versions (BC, WotLK, Cataclysm) you wish to download and install, then follow the directions provided with the launcher.
    I've tried that way and it sucked. Errors behind errors. I solved most of them, but problems with the installation kept coming up and I just gave up.