Deleted

Just became 80 and don't have cataclysm

So I just dinged 80 and I can't afford cataclysm for another 2 weeks. What can I do that will prepare me and keep me entertained?

Things im doing:

- Scouting TLPD
    - Farming Green proto drake
    - Running random hc's (Takes long to find group since cata was just released)
    - PvPing (Not to funny since I dont want to waste HP and I dont have good gear)
    - Farming gold

What suggestions do you have?

Also im new to this forum so sorry if I posted in the wrong section

How is PVP'in wasting HP?

Max your professions out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robot arms apartment building, New New York
    All you can really do is grind up stuff for cata wich is kinda boring and unnecessary seeing as how you get decent gear from quests rewards as soon as you start cata and decent gold from selling the rewards you dont want.

So i'd say you should just play around on some alts for a bit and check out the new azeroth

Farm bg to get the best pvp gear so you can help out your side in Tol'Barad when you get to 85

Deleted
    Personally, i would farm more gold, farm potions/flasks, buff food, max professions, and then once you feel you have done enough of all that, make an alt, so you have something else to do once your main character is level 85 and you get fed up of heroics ect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHitter View Post
    How is PVP'in wasting HP?
    Dont know acctualy :P Just assumed that there will be new pvp gear. I just started playing again after a 2 year brake.

Deleted
    You can level a new alt if you'd like, and explore the new world. Or go achievement farming, PvP (I don't see how it wastes HP either), levelling professions, exploring the world, dungeon farming for heirlooms; there's loads of things to do ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SonyKnight View Post
    level acheology
    Cant do that without cataclysm, right?