Deleted

Angry Why are people so retarded?

Heya MMO-Champ!

After a dungeon run in Underbog, i had a strong urge to post this amazing story on the forums.
    So here we go:
    I've done a couple of runs with this group already, everything is fine etc, no tards (so far).
    We kill first boss, and boss drops a leather healing helm.
    I (holy pala) say in party chat : hey can i please have it?
    No one answers so i'm like ok... I roll greed and the hunter wins it.
    I ask if i can have it, and he replys : '' omg noob pala use plat not leater ''
    And i'm like : ''Dude, there are some cloth items good for Holy pala aswell as some leather items.''
    Suddenly the mouthbreathing warlock feels the urge to say: '' This very good durid item, this is.''
    I'm like : '' yh, 2 bad there is no druid in grp''
    The huntard replys : " 10g''
    I say : " 2 bad you cant trade money in random dungeons''
    And suddenly the hunter links my shoulders, the BoA mail pvp healing shoulders.
    He says : " OMG why you wer stupid (links item) you need valorous''
    Hunter leaves, group falls apart.
    Now i don't usually rage at retards, but the one thing i hate more then just plain bads, are people who think they know more about the game (like the huntard) whilst they manage to get so many epic fails in one sentence, that your face just hurts of all the palming.

/rage off

TLDR:

Quit making QQ threads. If you want loot, get "friends" to run you. Hope you know what those are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Quit making QQ threads. If you want loot, get "friends" to run you. Hope you know what those are.
    This can actually be the single most retarded thing i heard on these forums so far.
    '' If you want loot get friends.''
    /facedesk
    If you're in a random dungeon, you dont roll on items i guess? Because that's what you're sayin' here. Last time i checked dungeons were not only here for JP but also for the ITEMS that drop. Jeez

Read your thread with Little Drummer Boy playing in the background.-pa rum pum pum pum
    I sympathize with you, vote in the thread for a "need for offspec option".-pa rum pum pum pum
    In the mean time, try not to let it get to you too much okay?-pa rum pum pum pum
    rum pum pum pum
    rum pum pum pum
    PUMPUMPUMPUMPUMPUMPUMPUMPUMPUMPUMPUM!

Don't you get a bonus for using full plate gear now, for a paladin?

Anyway, low levels fly by so fast now you'll get a quest or drop reward within a few hours /played to replace it.

This situation doesn't warrant aggravation, just let it drop.

Quote Originally Posted by baelon View Post
    Don't you get a bonus for using full plate gear now, for a paladin?
    Sum's up this whole post right there, not worth losing your plate bonus, hence why blizzard introduced it...

So yes qq less when you have no clue what is going on with your toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a random Underbog Item.

In a week you will have an item that is 10 times better than the one you Raged over.
    Ihonestly don't understand why people bother to QQ over low level loot.

Please use common sense.
    Tarren Mill, EU
    Tussee Level 110
    Ygtitte Level 110, Daènerys Level 110, Hotlava Level 110,
    Palefoot Level 110, Elemulius Level 110, Tussedk Level 110,
    Thuesen Level 110, Briènne Level 110, Tussebank level 110
    Tipoldefar Level 110, Gnarfy Level 110