Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best wow player in the world

Ok so who do u guys think is the #1 wow player in the world?

---------- Post added 2010-12-12 at 12:10 PM ----------

Ataxus from illidan

Deleted
    Undefined of Twilight's Hammer.

OT: probably that russian guy who has almost every single achievement in-game possible.

I think its imposable to say with the information you have givien us.

Besides, the best would have to be the best in every single class and spec there is IMO to be counted as the best player in the world

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't really judge someone to be the best player in the world when world of warcraft has too many different aspects and group efforts.

Whoever has the best gear.

I'm the best player in the world. /thread

Deleted
    There is an addon that tells you how skilled is a player. The best player in the world is whoever has the highest GS !

Orangemarmalade #1
    Each time you think about giving Paladins the ability to duel wield, god kills a kitten in each of the parallel universes. Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shokat View Post
    There is an addon that tells you how skilled is a player. The best player in the world is whoever has the highest GS !
    Not true because getting gear is winning roles and also requires a guild effort not solo. Plus there can be many players who max out their Gs.
    OT: the best player in the world will have all the achievements possible to get(notice this includes all the pve and pvp achievements and also just for fun achievements)

Basically if any one player has all achieves they shall be considerd high overlord of wow

Athene (aka forscience)
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    A player who has all the achivements in the game AND have killed all bosses and won the arena season and rated bg season as all classes and all speccs, that person will be the best wow player. No more, no less.

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Athene (aka forscience)
    exactly, athene.
    on Membrane, Ravencrest-EU

CLICK THE PICTURE/ACHIEVEMENT ILLUSTRATION!

Lol I dont even think thats possible even if u played,all day errday

10+ Year Old Account
    some gnome mage named orcwarrior.

No one. Theres no set criteria for "best player"

Definately a tauren rogue named undetectable

10+ Year Old Account
    Hydra, hands down it is this guy...

Honestly there might be other people that are better just not play as much, to say you are really good in WoW is hard to say not just because you have achievements means you are good in fact i used to be in a Casual raiding guild for a little before i went to a hard core raiding guild and there was at least 5 better players in the casual guild than in my new hard cored raiding guild and they had less achievements just because they don't have much time to play, i really don't think there is a "Best" player if anything there is some one who has most achievements doesn't make them good.