Thread: New proffesion

New proffesion

Hey guys i want to drop jc for another proffesion im a miner right now as the other proffesion heres my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nnansus/simple
    i was thinking eng or enchanting and was wondering which would be cheaper a price estimation and which is just better for a tank
    Oh and if your on my realm and have some leveling mats hit me up in game mail
    also would a diff profession would be better?

Enchanting is definitely not cheap to level. Also, it doesn't really have any benefit over other professions to make it better. Since you currently have Mining, I might suggest Engineering or Blacksmithing.

go skinning money making prof's are always nice!!!!

Woah a mod posted in my thread anyone have an idea how much eng would cost to level to 450?

---------- Post added 2010-12-12 at 09:46 PM ----------

thanks all i spent roughly 2.5k to get the mats for 1-450 and i have a guildy who owes me a bit for the rest :P

Since you are a miner and if you farm the mats, its really cheap to level to 450, like under 1k for all the trainer recipes, most of which you won't need to purchase to skill up on. If you have recipe ocd like alot of us do, you'll spend alot more on getting every recipe you can.