10+ Year Old Account

Magmaw 25man Help

My guild is just stepping into BlackRock Descent. However, Healing is a pain..yes we all know it. This isn't a QQ..I enjoy it. But we're looking at ways to help heal the raid without ooming within the first 5%.

My idea was to group people up (not to much of course) and keep a constant AE heal down (healing rains, EFF, and whatever the priests do). This way people will always have incoming heals with less Mana being spammed between healers.

Does this sound like a good idea?
    Last edited by foofymoonkin; 2010-12-13 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by foofymoonkin View Post
    My guild is just stepping into BlackRock Descent. However, Healing is a pain..yes we all know it. This isn't a QQ..I enjoy it. But we're looking at ways to help heal the raid without ooming within the first 5%.

My idea was to group people up (not to much of course) and keep a constant AE heal down (healing rains, EFF, and whatever the priests do). This way people will always have incoming heals with less Mana being spammed between healers.

Does this sound like a good idea?
    Almost every strat for magmaw available has all ranged stacking on one spot and all melee stacking on another. This is great for healing, just make sure you dont get hit by the explosion.

10+ Year Old Account
    We killed him, but didn't fully stack, more or less did 2 ranged groups and moved from one side to another each time the flame pillar came, this way all the worms went in one direction.

Almost got the council guy down too..wiped at 2%.. I don't see why healers are QQing about mana. Its really easy to figure out if you are doing something wrong..mainly because you are oom.

Its just no longer a spam heals and drool on your keyboard game.

hmm well only thing i can say is try your best to kill him any way possible. i mean not many guilds are raiding quite yet let alone have 25 members at 85 with all the stuff you need to raid with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure we will get it. I'm just happy we can still heal. Personally, all the QQ is see made me afraid to say I was going to heal from being a dps in Wrath. I'm glad I made the change. Makes me want to play more and be better rather then that an easy street and pretend to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    hmm well only thing i can say is try your best to kill him any way possible. i mean not many guilds are raiding quite yet let alone have 25 members at 85 with all the stuff you need to raid with.
    What kind of advice is this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    What kind of advice is this...
    Advice that brings some peanut butter cake?