So i saw the undead guy riding a dinosaur riding a shark with a lazer.

i couldnt beleive that was actually in the game but then i did a quest and it was there. its the quest where you distract the gnomes in uldaur to gather and destroy there bombs. there was also 1 of a dancing draenei and a gnome mount to jog memories of that quest.

its true i remember seeing a blue post about this awhile back but he isn't lieing

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The quest is in uldum. You use a holographic projector that show images to distract the horde of pygmy's so you can disarm a bomb.
    Peace love and lolz

It also plays a guitar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timeismoneyfriend View Post
    pics or it didnt happen
    http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/WoWSc...810_211323.jpg

I like the "Rocket Hologram" "ROCK ON HOLOGRAM" names.

Deleted
    One of the many things I loved back in beta, "maelstrom not awesome enough for you? Okay well here's an undead playing guitar whilst riding a t-Rex on a rocket powered shark with lasers" still remember going to the maelstrom, just wish I'd ss'd it

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved this quest, I remember seeing the pic in beta but the quest projector took me completely by surprise, it did make me laugh quite a lot :P As did the giant gnome killing fire ball a few quests after :P

I saw it too, I was saddened when that guy wasn't flying around the maelstrom, but they found a good place for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.