So do Blizz e-mail services go 24/7

I screwed up and deleted the authenticator off my phone before removing it from the account, now im in the process of getting it back.
    Does anyone know if the e-mail services go 24/7 or are they also on the same schedule of their phone services?

Blizzards website would have the information.

Email Support:
    Blizzard Support provides a convenient and effective Web Form for you to fill out which contains most of the information Technical Support will need to be able to quickly and efficiently provide you with a solution with minimal need to gather additional information on your computer. Response time may vary but often is from 24-72 hours depending on the volume of email and day. If you prefer, you can email the Technical Support Department at any time using your regular email program. You will receive an automated reply in less than 15 minutes with solutions to the most common problems, followed by a second email which can be anywhere from 24-72 hours depending on volume of email and day, with solutions to your particular problem or question. Our email address for PCs is support@blizzard.com or for Macintosh questions you can email macsupport@blizzard.com. Sending and Receiving Blizzard Tech Support E-mail...

Please note: In order to receive a reply to your question or concern, you must have a valid e-mail account that is able to receive e-mail and that has no restrictions on incoming e-mail. Additionally, you should write from the same e-mail address/account that you want your reply sent to. Make sure that you type your own address correctly, and do not alter your e-mail address, as this can prevent our reply from reaching you. Also our system does not use return receipts. If you do you will get a message saying your email was deleted. This is not true it has just been rerouted. AOL users: Please type in Keyword: mailcontrol and walk through the appropriate steps. Make sure you select Customize as your option, and set email to receive email from everybody. This will set your mail settings so that you can receive a response e-mail from the support department describing an appropriate solution to your concern.

Online Chat:
    With your Blizzard Entertainment game and Internet access, you can chat with a live technician through the Blizzard Entertainment Battle.net service. This is a free form of support offered Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 6 PM Pacific Time. This form of support is only available through games that include the Battle.net service. There are several steps involved with getting Support Online. Please follow these steps listed below.

- While connected to the Internet, start up any Blizzard Entertainment game that includes the Battle.net service.
    - Select Multiplayer or Battle.net as your option.
    - Select the USWEST gateway before you connect.
    - Once connected, log on to Battle.net if you have an account already. If you do not have a Battle.net account, please go through the process of setting one up. Make sure you use an account name that is not a common word or name, as most of the common words for account names have already been used.
    - Once you are connected with your account to Battle.net, select the button that says Channel.
    - Then Select the channel "Blizzard Tech Support" and a technician will assist customers in a first come first serve basis.

Automated Phone Support:
    Automated support is offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which has an 80% success rate at addressing the most popular questions and concerns. To use this Automated Phone Support, please call 1-800-592-5499. This form of support is offered at no charge (other than any normal long distance charges from your phone company for calls from outside our area).

Phone Support:

Live support is offered Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM – 8PM Pacific Time, 7-Day Support. To speak with a live representative, please call 1-800-592-5499 during this time of availability. This form of support is offered at no charge (other than any normal long distance charges from your phone company for calls from outside our area).

Open Technical Support Forum:

Very often, one of the best resources for technical support is the community of players on Battle.net. The Technical Support Forum on the www.battle.net website is a place to find answers from other Battle.net players. This forum is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Blizzard Technical Support Representatives also moderate this forum 8AM – 8PM Pacific Time, 7-Day Support.
    Last edited by ThewF; 2010-12-13 at 04:37 AM.

Looked allll over the website for the info on that, but either im to stupid to find it or it doesnt exist. Figured someone here would know, hopefully.

Edited my post above for you - Information is found at http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic..._Phone_Support it's basically the exact same thing I quoted above. (except it has clickable links to each method of support for more information)

Lol tyvm, I'm apparently not qualified to find info like that, and you did it in like 4 minutes.

Expert Googler, Google uses a different type of "Search" setup. If you use keywords you generally find what you're looking for more quickly. As an example let's say I want to find the above.

Most people would type
    Code:
    Blizzard support
    I'd type
    Code:
    "Blizzard Support" +Hours +Email +Phone +World of Warcraft
    That would generate the exact link - http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21122 I posted, but the first example I gave this would be the first result - http://us.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?locale=en_US

Once you learn how to google the possibilities are endless, if it's something people are interested in I could write a guide on Google Power searching but generally most people do not pay attention to things like that so I think it's time better spent just doing it myself.

PS: My example would look for everything with the text "Blizzard Support" and then look within the page for things that said, Hours, Email, Phone, World of Warcraft in that order.

Lol well I thank you so very much. I surely hope it doesn't take 72 hours to get this crap fixed. No more space clearing on my phone, one mis-click when end your usual play time! =(
    Again tyvm.

Support forum generally yields quicker results.