1. #1981
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordenhov View Post
    Granted!
    HOWEVER.....
    mages swarm the blizz forums and QQ till Blizz gives them a new spell called "Salt Shaker" and they can desiccate your snail so that it is unusable

    I wish I had invented WoW..... ($$$!)
    Granted, but you are now blamed for all of the balance issues in World of Warcraft.

    I wish i had a never ending supply of popcorn.

  2. #1982
    granted, but your house will be full of birds...



    I wish a new gore movie comes out quick.
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

  3. #1983
    The Patient kolopotho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by grothezk View Post
    granted, but your house will be full of birds...
    I wish a new gore movie comes out quick.
    granted, but its a documentary on al gore

    i wish for a greek salad without onion

  4. #1984
    The Insane apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    18,043
    Quote Originally Posted by kolopotho View Post
    granted, but its a documentary on al gore

    i wish for a greek salad without onion
    Granted, but it was really made in the greek times.
    I wish my government would be done with the budget,I mean I would rather have http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103666/idea-balls running it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  5. #1985
    Mechagnome Sonç's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    EU - Outland
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Granted, but it was really made in the greek times.
    I wish my government would be done with the budget,I mean I would rather have http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103666/idea-balls running it.
    Granted, but the new Government is killed in a horrible Airplane accident.

    I wish for a bag of Salty Nuts. And a glass of water.

  6. #1986
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    Granted, but the new Government is killed in a horrible Airplane accident.

    I wish for a bag of Salty Nuts. And a glass of water.
    Granted, but they are still attached to some guy named Jim, who hasn't washed in some time and is holding your glass of water.

    I wish they would just give Druids a damned Guardian Spirit clone.

  7. #1987
    Granted, but game crashes every time you use it.

    I wish summer would never end!

  8. #1988
    Dreadlord Cptmyname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nova-Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddar View Post
    Granted, but game crashes every time you use it.

    I wish summer would never end!
    Santa Clause commits suicide over not having anything to do anymore. Ever.
    You killed Santa.

    I wish fish had legs. I imagine they would taste delicious.

  9. #1989
    The Patient Musky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    219
    I wish fish had legs. I imagine they would taste delicious.
    Granted, they are the most delicious thing ever, but eating them gives you leprosy.

    I wish for a cold beer.

  10. #1990
    Mechagnome Cadwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    533
    granted you now have a cold bear
    i wish for more PIE

  11. #1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadwe View Post
    granted you now have a cold bear
    i wish for more PIE
    Granted, but there was a misunderstanding and now all you can think of, see, and hear are the numbers of pi for all eternity

    I wish I was lazy.

  12. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenorra View Post
    Granted, but there was a misunderstanding and now all you can think of, see, and hear are the numbers of pi for all eternity

    I wish I was lazy.
    Unable to comply, you already are! j/k

    Granted, but your 3 wifes and 14 children will be looking at you in not a friendly way.

    I wish I was made of stars.
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

  13. #1993
    Quote Originally Posted by grothezk View Post
    Unable to comply, you already are! j/k

    Granted, but your 3 wifes and 14 children will be looking at you in not a friendly way.

    I wish I was made of stars.
    Granted, but a black hole has swung its way around you and will swallow you in a matter of hours.

    I wish for a useable banhammer.

  14. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Granted, but a black hole has swung its way around you and will swallow you in a matter of hours.

    I wish for a useable banhammer.
    Granted, but it falls on your foot and you disappear.

    I wish I would stop losing my guitar picks.

  15. #1995
    Granted, but thats because you've already lost them all

    wish this post would hit 101 pages.

  16. #1996
    I am Murloc! Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maritimes.
    Posts
    5,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Koryn View Post
    Granted, but thats because you've already lost them all

    wish this post would hit 101 pages.
    Granted. But all of the posts will be bland and poorly written.
    Wish I could get rid of the tattoo on my arm.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

  17. #1997
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Granted. But all of the posts will be bland and poorly written.
    Wish I could get rid of the tattoo on my arm.
    Granted, but because of the extreme tattoo removal technique, your whole arm was removed.

    I wish I owned a Ferarri

  18. #1998
    Dreadlord Cptmyname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nova-Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Granted, but because of the extreme tattoo removal technique, your whole arm was removed.

    I wish I owned a Ferarri
    Granted, you now own a 86 year old Italian woman named Antonella Ferrari.

    I wish the person who corrupts this wish gets exactly what i'll get too.

  19. #1999
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    Granted, you now own a 86 year old Italian woman named Antonella Ferrari.

    I wish the person who corrupts this wish gets exactly what i'll get too.
    Granted, but both sets of keys to our new cars are sitting in my living room.

    I wish I had a bazooka.

  20. #2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilassaria View Post
    Granted, but both sets of keys to our new cars are sitting in my living room.

    I wish I had a bazooka.


    You now have some terrible bubble gum.

    I wish the weather will be nice and sunny, and about ~71 Degrees Fahrenheit for the rest of the year in New Jersey.
    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-09 at 04:24 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •