1. #2221
    Epic! Neganova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Papalenin View Post
    Granted, but none of the players are any good.

    I wish my bike wasn't broke.
    Granted, but you are forced to live in an incredibly mountainous area where your bike is absolutely no good, lest you should venture to break it again.

    I wish I knew what to buy my mother for Mother's Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

  2. #2222
    Stood in the Fire Kuhnta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    Granted, but you are forced to live in an incredibly mountainous area where your bike is absolutely no good, lest you should venture to break it again.

    I wish I knew what to buy my mother for Mother's Day.
    Granted but it gives her cancer (cause everything nowaday does.)

    I wish I could find a job.

  3. #2223
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    Granted but it gives her cancer (cause everything nowaday does.)

    I wish I could find a job.
    Granted, but your boss sexually abuses you and you can't report them.

    I wish my ADD wouldn't act up near as often.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

  4. #2224
    Stood in the Fire Queen Ultima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ireland, home of the Potato, Whisky, Drunks and Drunk Fighting Tournaments
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Granted, but your boss sexually abuses you and you can't report them.

    I wish my ADD wouldn't act up near as often.
    Granted. You are now turned to stone, and forced to concentrate on the tiny field of vision that you have until the end of time, the cold death of the Universe in the year 3 Trillion.

    I wish I had wings.

  5. #2225
    The Lightbringer 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    3,098
    Granted, but good luck fitting through doorways.

    I wish I would try to work out. I'm skinny.

  6. #2226
    Epic! Neganova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Granted, but good luck fitting through doorways.

    I wish I would try to work out. I'm skinny.
    Granted, but you break your femur after a tragic squatting accident. You will never walk again

    I wish I had a good book to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

  7. #2227
    Dreadlord Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    Granted, but you break your femur after a tragic squatting accident. You will never walk again

    I wish I had a good book to read.
    Granted, but you can't understand the use of language used in it.

    I wish the keylogger's friends, and their friends, and their friends and so on and so forth, forgot my password.

  8. #2228
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arena, tryharding for Gladiator
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Wolfbane View Post
    Granted, but you can't understand the use of language used in it.

    I wish the keylogger's friends, and their friends, and their friends and so on and so forth, forgot my password.
    Granted, but you forgot it and your secret question at the same time.

    I wish I had my own home, because no home is like the one you got, cuz' that one belongs to you! (cwutididthere?)
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  9. #2229

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Granted, but you forgot it and your secret question at the same time.

    I wish I had my own home, because no home is like the one you got, cuz' that one belongs to you! (cwutididthere?)
    Granted, but when you move in you get killed in a microwave explosion.

    I wish she kisses me this week.

  10. #2230
    Epic! Arcanimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Posts
    1,599
    Granted, but she's actually a Vatican Assassin, so you die from kiss poison.

    I wish life didnt suck for everyone. Or me. Especially not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

  11. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Granted, but she's actually a Vatican Assassin, so you die from kiss poison.

    I wish life didnt suck for everyone. Or me. Especially not me.
    To be honest I don't give a f*ck if i die after the kiss

    Granted, but when it starts to be good, armageddon happens.

    I wish there would be some new alcohol invented.

  12. #2232
    Dreadlord Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdx View Post
    To be honest I don't give a f*ck if i die after the kiss

    Granted, but when it starts to be good, armageddon happens.

    I wish there would be some new alcohol invented.
    Granted, but one sip is lethal.

    I wish I remembered my password, and that only I knew it.

  13. #2233
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Denmark, close to Kolding
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Wolfbane View Post
    Granted, but one sip is lethal.

    I wish I remembered my password, and that only I knew it.
    You finally remembered your password but forgot the username after too much thinking

    I wish i would reach 85 soon on my priest.

  14. #2234
    Rhugl yn y Cymraeg Aramore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Westfall
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Alashan View Post
    You finally remembered your password but forgot the username after too much thinking

    I wish i would reach 85 soon on my priest.

    Granted, but as soon as you log off you'll be hacked an all your characters will be deleted.


    I wish I stopped burning down every house I've ever made on Minecraft

  15. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    Granted, but as soon as you log off you'll be hacked an all your characters will be deleted.


    I wish I stopped burning down every house I've ever made on Minecraft
    Granted. But you're playing Minecraft...

    I wish I haz cheesburgers.

    Awesome sig by Zil

  16. #2236
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Invinciblebug View Post
    Granted. But you're playing Minecraft...

    I wish I haz cheesburgers.
    Granted, But now your an Internet Meme.

    I wish I was David Bowie sama sensei senpai san saamaaaaa...... Kun

  17. #2237
    Epic! Arcanimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Posts
    1,599
    Granted, but now you're radioactive and addicted to awkwardly placed background objects in music videos

    I wish the color purple (as in epic color) no longer had any meaning. Oh wait, self fulfilling wishes arent allowed here.

    I wish my Bindings would drop so I can stop farming MC already.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

  18. #2238
    Granted but once u get the bindings WoW shuts down

    I wish for a mountain dew

  19. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeguywar View Post
    Granted but once u get the bindings WoW shuts down

    I wish for a mountain dew
    granted, but its diet.

    i wish i had a gryphon that vomits rainbows and gives me candies

  20. #2240
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    79
    i wish i had a gryphon that vomits rainbows and gives me candies
    Granted, but it's rental, which only John D. Rockefeller can afford.

    I wish for a puppy to be a play friend for my dog! :3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •