1. #3841
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Granted, but he betrays you with your brother/cousin

    I wish i could have Anything i desire... for free (no Bloodsacrifice, nothing in exchange for those things i desire!!!)
    Granted, but your heart gives out after three days and you die.
    I wish that my truck got 30 miles to the gallon.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  2. #3842
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,039
    Granted, but the engine explodes with the force of a million suns. You just destroyed humanity, good job.

    I wish I wasn't bound by law.

  3. #3843
    Granted but we send you to the moon for you to spend the rest of your lawless days.

    I wish people would leave me alone.

  4. #3844
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Granted but we send you to the moon for you to spend the rest of your lawless days.

    I wish people would leave me alone.
    Granted, but every animal is now attracted to you in heat.
    I wish I lived in Australia so I could surf all year 'round.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  5. #3845
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but every animal is now attracted to you in heat.
    I wish I lived in Australia so I could surf all year 'round.
    Granted, but you now have a shark-attracting odor which is impossible to remove.

    I wish I could be well-trained without training.

  6. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by Livic View Post
    Granted, but you now have a shark-attracting odor which is impossible to remove.

    I wish I could be well-trained without training.
    Granted, but everyone else in the world are much better trained than you, making you seem inferior still.

    I wish I never had to wipe after pooping.

  7. #3847
    Stood in the Fire Joben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    475
    Granted, but you now poop out your mouth and it burns like hell.

    I wish I could fly.
    Survival is Key

  8. #3848
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Joben View Post
    Granted, but you now poop out your mouth and it burns like hell.

    I wish I could fly.
    Granted, but you get struck by lightning and die.
    I wish for my graphics card to be here already.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  9. #3849
    Mechagnome Ricen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    659
    Granted, but as soon as you get it, your penis falls off.

    I wish the person who replies to this wish dies. Instantaneously.

    When a wild forum troll appears

  10. #3850
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,039
    Granted, but your entire family (excluding you, of course) dies with me.

    I wish I wasn't dead.

  11. #3851
    Field Marshal FinalDestonaion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere, IDK
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but your entire family (excluding you, of course) dies with me.

    I wish I wasn't dead.
    Granted, but you live in prehistoric times, in which you are always being chased by dinosaurs. Oh, and you're naked.

    I wish I was more active in this thread.

  12. #3852
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestonaion View Post
    Granted, but you live in prehistoric times, in which you are always being chased by dinosaurs. Oh, and you're naked.

    I wish I was more active in this thread.
    Granted, but your computer crashes.

    I wish for Khal Drogo to come back alive and kick some ass.
    | I5 2500k @ 4.3GHZ 1.33v | Corsair Veng. 1600 DDR3 | Corsair H60| Asus p8z68-v |
    | XFX R9 280x DD| CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair 750 Modular | Razer Naga Molten|

  13. #3853
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,039
    Granted, but since I don't know who that is, I bring back the wrong person, and they give you some disease that makes you unable to go outside.

    I wish I had a slab of fish.

  14. #3854
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but since I don't know who that is, I bring back the wrong person, and they give you some disease that makes you unable to go outside.

    I wish I had a slab of fish.
    Granted, but the fish are deadly electrical eels.

    I wish Final Fantasy IX was remade on the PS3 console.

  15. #3855
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Granted, but the fish are deadly electrical eels.

    I wish Final Fantasy IX was remade on the PS3 console.
    Granted, but its chosen as michael bay's first foray into video game directing, and ends up having a lot of bright lights and explosions where there are no need for them.

    I wish for knowledge surpassing any other mortal.

  16. #3856
    Quote Originally Posted by FknRawr View Post
    Granted, but its chosen as michael bay's first foray into video game directing, and ends up having a lot of bright lights and explosions where there are no need for them.

    I wish for knowledge surpassing any other mortal.
    granted, but you went insane.

    I want to be a millionaire !

  17. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    granted, but you went insane.

    I want to be a millionaire !
    Granted, but the briefcase you found the million dollars in was tied to an FBI investigation and you are now jailed under suspicion of domestic terrorism.

    I want to get accepted to a US medical school.

  18. #3858
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Granted, but the briefcase you found the million dollars in was tied to an FBI investigation and you are now jailed under suspicion of domestic terrorism.

    I want to get accepted to a US medical school.
    Granted, but within a week you are kicked out for questionable acts involving cadavers.
    I wish that Narnia was real.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  19. #3859
    Mechagnome Wolfbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Scotland. Walking distance from England.
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but within a week you are kicked out for questionable acts involving cadavers.
    I wish that Narnia was real.
    Granted, but you aren't allowed to go, and if you do so happen to find yourself in Narnia, Mr Tumnus rats you out to the White Witch. You will be then be taken to her dungeon and waterboarded until death.

    I wish for the ability to stop time.
    Last edited by Wolfbear; 2012-05-25 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Too brutal punishment for stepping into Narnia.

  20. #3860
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    Granted, but you aren't allowed to go, and if you do so happen to find yourself in Narnia, Mr Tumnus rats you out to the White Witch. You will be then be taken to her dungeon and waterboarded until death.

    I wish for the ability to stop time.
    Works too well. You have to watch your family, then their kids, then their kids, and so on be born, grow old, and die.

    I wish i had my favourite band on-call.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •