Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Granted, but the person performing the act is a homeless man without a single tooth left.

I wish to be Batman.
    granted. now please wait while i go kill your parents and force you to spend several decades going on a world trip to hone your martial arts skills. after that, you put on an armored spandex suit with nipples and are followed around by a brightly colored sidekick who is too shy to use any real curse words. your sole advisors will be Morgan Freeman as your butler and the paralysed daughter of your friend, the commissioner. you are constantly watching the sky for a bright spotlight, talk like a heavy smoker without every having smoked, have to endure grievous pain and torture on a daily basis and need to fight criminals that are either crazy, super smart, super strong, heavily armed, or a combination of the 4. you can't share your real identity with anyone you like, because they could be attacked by either a bipolar lawyer, a psychotic clown, a classy british tycoon whose empire you've taken down, an arrogant yet very smart puzzle freak, or an immortal leader of a band of assassins, along with many others. you basically can't have any meetings, fancy dinners, nights out or even quick breaks, because you could be called upon any time. your only outside allies are a commissioner who is in eternal struggle whether he should turn you in or turn a blind eye towards your actions, and Hale Berry in an SM mood with a leather outfit and accessories. oh, and you also have to run the multi billion dollar multinational you inherited from your father, with a board of directors who think you're too much of a playboy to actually run the company. have fun.

also, the way you corrupted my wish is abit lame. note how I didn't specify who received the oral sex? that's right, i left a loophole that allowed for a much crueler corruption.

I wish more people posted in this thread.

Granted but the it gets so many people the website has to shut down due to too much traffic. Congratulations you just killed mmo-champion. People then find your name and address and hunt you down with pitch-forks. You are subjected to all kinds of torture before finally being put out of your misery.

I wish this really bad week would end.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Granted but the it gets so many people the website has to shut down due to too much traffic. Congratulations you just killed mmo-champion. People then find your name and address and hunt you down with pitch-forks. You are subjected to all kinds of torture before finally being put out of your misery.

I wish this really bad week would end.
    Granted, but only because next week is even worse and can't wait to take a whack at you.

I wish I could slap people through my computer screen.

Granted, but your arm gets stuck on the other side, and you have to cut it off or starve to death.

I wish I had an endless supply of cheddar pretzels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but your arm gets stuck on the other side, and you have to cut it off or starve to death.

I wish I had an endless supply of cheddar pretzels.
    granted. your whole village is flooded with cheddar pretzels stacked a mile high.

I wish I finally got a legendary on my own authenticated account in good standing.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post

I wish I finally got a legendary on my own authenticated account in good standing.
    Granted, but Blizzard nerfs the drop rate/grind time so now EVERYONE has one and you're just one of the herd. For good measure, they also nerf its proc rate/damage/unuseable for your favorite spec.

I wish I was good at math.
    Last edited by Grizelda; 2012-06-03 at 12:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Granted, but Blizzard nerfs the drop rate/grind time so now EVERYONE has one and you're just one of the herd. For good measure, they also nerf its proc rate/damage/unuseable for your favorite spec.

I wish I was good at math.
    Granted, but you are now terrible at everything else. Literally everything. You can't even eat right.

I wish to have seen the dawn of time.

wierd but cool game

Granted. Everyone is now rich, causing prices to skyrocket, making everyone poor again.

I wish that I never have to sleep or eat again.

Granted. Everyone is now rich, causing prices to skyrocket, making everyone poor again.

I wish that I never have to sleep or eat again.
    Grated, but with so much free time you do all things you wanted and you get very very very bored. You also cant have a normal life cos your future gf would want to sleep with you can't just sit in bed 10h with open eyes. At least you dont have to eat :P

- I wish someone will corrupt my wish.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Grated, but with so much free time you do all things you wanted and you get very very very bored. You also cant have a normal life cos your future gf would want to sleep with you can't just sit in bed 10h with open eyes. At least you dont have to eat :P

- I wish someone will corrupt my wish.
    (I'm already bored of everything, have a far from normal life, and hardly sleep or eat. Not like I'll ever end up in a relationship either, so I don't have any problems with that stuff.)

Granted, but you're now dead.

I wish my new pair of headphones would get here faster.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you're now dead.

I wish my new pair of headphones would get here faster.
    Granted, but the awesomeness blows out your ear drums.

I wish for zombie apocalypse
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Granted, but your zombie apocalypse only consists of one zombie rising from his grave, only to get his head blown off by the grave keeper when he notices that a dead thing is not dead.

I wish for a flying saucer.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefbot View Post
    Granted, but your zombie apocalypse only consists of one zombie rising from his grave, only to get his head blown off by the grave keeper when he notices that a dead thing is not dead.

I wish for a flying saucer.
    Granted, but it comes with an anal probe.

I wish for fire breathing magic powers.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Granted, but it comes with an anal probe.

I wish for fire breathing magic powers.
    Granted, but the fire is constant and you burn down anything you get near
    I wish I was sleeping.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but the fire is constant and you burn down anything you get near
    I wish I was sleeping.
    Granted, but your parents/roommates/whoever else think you're dead and you get buried.

I wish for a gazebo.

Exclamation

Granted, but your parents/roommates/whoever else think you're dead and you get buried.

I wish for a gazebo.
    Granted. But is made of sticks and gets blown away by the wind

I wish my wishes would be corrupted and not getting killed instead.
    Last edited by Deepsidedj; 2012-06-04 at 11:13 AM.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post

Granted. But is made of sticks and gets blown away by the wind

I wish my wishes would be corrupted and not getting killed instead.
    Granted, but it somehow loops back to be being corrupted and you die of an aneurysm.

I wish for a fish tank.

Granted, but it somehow loops back to be being corrupted and you die of an aneurysm.

I wish for a fish tank.
    Granted. You are changed into a Beta Fighting Fish, and live in a Mason Jar on someone's desk at work.

I wish for fleas to infest both houses of Congress.
    In God we trust...all others we track!

Quote Originally Posted by Chevonne View Post
    Granted. You are changed into a Beta Fighting Fish, and live in a Mason Jar on someone's desk at work.

I wish for fleas to infest both houses of Congress.
    Granted, but it's a flea circus and everyone has fun rather than being miserable.

I wish for a Klondike Bar.