1. #3941
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Granted unfortunately you're head was shrunken down to fit the brim of a small hat.

    I wish the people around me weren't such idiots.
    Granted, you're now surrounded by the extremely intelligent people, who have conversations about things you don't understand in ancient languages.

    I wish my body wasn't so terrible.



  2. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, you're now surrounded by the extremely intelligent people, who have conversations about things you don't understand in ancient languages.

    I wish my body wasn't so terrible.
    Granted! It is now worse.

    I wish you would leave Britney alone.

  3. #3943
    High Overlord DarkSavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    196
    I wish you would leave Britney alone.
    Granted, Britney has died and can no longer be bothered.

    I wish for a zombie apocalypse.

  4. #3944
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,056
    Granted, but you're the first zombie.

    I wish I owned every single game on Steam, along with a hard drive large enough to hold them all.



  5. #3945
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but you're the first zombie.

    I wish I owned every single game on Steam, along with a hard drive large enough to hold them all.
    Granted, but the hard drive melts in a fire and you lose it all.
    I wish a decent ISP would reach where I live.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  6. #3946
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but the hard drive melts in a fire and you lose it all.
    I wish a decent ISP would reach where I live.
    granted, but you are on their do-not-sell-to list because you were hogging all the bandwidth.

    I wish I became the smartest man alive.

  7. #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted, but you are on their do-not-sell-to list because you were hogging all the bandwidth.

    I wish I became the smartest man alive.
    Granted. Everybody else is now dead. You remain unchanged.

    I wish for my luck to be legendary and absolute.

  8. #3948
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    I wish for my luck to be legendary and absolute.
    granted, but only in finding greys

    i wish i was rich


  9. #3949
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    granted, but only in finding greys

    i wish i was rich
    Granted, you are now Rich. (think about it)

    I wish my warcraft characters on my authenticated account in good standing had a million gold each.

  10. #3950
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted, you are now Rich. (think about it)

    I wish my warcraft characters on my authenticated account in good standing had a million gold each.
    Granted, but you paid real money to get it all.

    I wish for world peace.
    Pokemon X Friendcode : 5257-9535-0556 - Poison Safari, Drapion - Kakuna - Ariados
    Send me a PM with your code so I can add you back!

  11. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Granted, but you paid real money to get it all.

    I wish for world peace.
    Granted, everyone are now hippies.

    I wish for my money back for a broken DVD player

  12. #3952
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    1
    Thank you anh i think so you. Have a nice day

  13. #3953
    Quote Originally Posted by Capslock View Post
    I wish for my money back for a broken DVD player
    Granted, you receive a mysterious envelope slid under your door with big bloody letters 'HERE'S yOUR DAMN DVD MONEy'. Inside are 5x 100 dollar bills, you are excited and pull them out of the envelope, but they slip out of your grasp and onto the floor.. and no matter how hard you try to pick them up they always slip out of your grasp by some invisible breath blowing them away.. you go insane trying to pick up your DVD money.

    I wish for an alarm clock that allows me to turn back time 5 minutes but never further than the first moment it returns to, so that I can snooze in the same moment forever in the morning.

  14. #3954
    High Overlord Rorick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    I wish for an alarm clock that allows me to turn back time 5 minutes but never further than the first moment it returns to, so that I can snooze in the same moment forever in the morning.
    Granted, but your clock runs out of batteries and you become unable to fathom life outside of that moment, and end up jumping from a hotel balcony in an Inception-like fashion.

    I wish for an army of robotic unicorns that recognize me as master and will do my bidding.

  15. #3955
    Granted, but they link up with Skynet and you loose all controll. They tie you to a lamppost and force you to watch the nuclear apocalypse while they slowly nibble off your skin with their fuzzy robot unicorn mouths.

    I wish for a talking dog.

  16. #3956
    The Lightbringer N-7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsword View Post
    Granted, but they link up with Skynet and you loose all controll. They tie you to a lamppost and force you to watch the nuclear apocalypse while they slowly nibble off your skin with their fuzzy robot unicorn mouths.

    I wish for a talking dog.
    Granted, but the talking dog runs away after realizing that he is smarter than you.

    EDIT: I wish that all women want to have sex with me

  17. #3957
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I wish that all women want to have sex with me
    Granted, an alternate universe is created for you in which you are the only man alive and every woman in the world is Rosie O'Donnell, each of them is laying siege to your house waiting eagerly for their turn.

    I wish for eternal life.

  18. #3958
    The Lightbringer N-7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Granted, an alternate universe is created for you in which you are the only man alive and every woman in the world is Rosie O'Donnell, each of them is laying siege to your house waiting eagerly for their turn.

    I wish for eternal life.
    Granted, but you got caught by Mafia and given "cement shoes" and then thrown into the ocean where you will live for eternity.

    I wish to be Jack Sparrow.

  19. #3959
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Granted, but you got caught by Mafia and given "cement shoes" and then thrown into the ocean where you will live for eternity.

    I wish to be Jack Sparrow.
    Granted, but the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie is directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

    Edit: Oh, right, wish.

    I wish I could change my hairstyle to whatever I want at any given time.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

  20. #3960
    High Overlord Sara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    198
    Granted, but now you're bald and have to carry all of your wigs with you all the time.

    I wish for a tasty sandwich.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •