1. #4001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I wish that the person below me has their wish granted, without any corruption.
    Granted, but their wish is simply to have their wish corrupted.

    I wish for this wish to be corrupted.

  2. #4002
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted, but their wish is simply to have their wish corrupted.

    I wish for this wish to be corrupted.
    Granted but you didn't wish for anything so you got nothing.

    I wish for a talking dog.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  3. #4003
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Granted, but it only speaks Sumarian. Good luck understanding that.

    I wish that every time somebody jumped, I got ten million USD.



  4. #4004
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    Granted but you didn't wish for anything so you got nothing.

    I wish for a talking dog.
    Granted, it won't shut up and sounds like the lovely lady here:


    I wish for a cold soda.

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-17 at 10:50 PM ----------

    God dammit Val!

    You would get them in nickels.

    I still wish for a cold soda.
    Last edited by Geng; 2012-07-17 at 08:51 PM.

  5. #4005
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Granted, it won't shut up and sounds like the lovely lady here:


    I wish for a cold soda.

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-17 at 10:50 PM ----------

    God dammit Val!

    You would get them in nickels.

    I still wish for a cold soda.
    Granted but there is no way to open it and quickly warms.

    I wish for unlimited coffee.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  6. #4006
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    Granted but there is no way to open it and quickly warms.

    I wish for unlimited coffee.
    Granted, but the coffee tastes like sewage.
    I wish for a TARDIS
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  7. #4007
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but the coffee tastes like sewage.
    I wish for a TARDIS
    (I've drank gas station coffee I could stand it...)
    Granted but it doesn't work anymore.

    I wish for my own TV show.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  8. #4008
    Blademaster Wolven Descent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Howling under the moon.
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    (I've drank gas station coffee I could stand it...)
    Granted but it doesn't work anymore.

    I wish for my own TV show.
    Granted, but the tv-show starrs Jersey Shore and you constantly have to hang out around him.

    I wish for pokémon to be real.

  9. #4009
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven Descent View Post
    Granted, but the tv-show starrs Jersey Shore and you constantly have to hang out around him.

    I wish for pokémon to be real.
    Granted. They cause a massive war and destroy the world.

    I wish rooms like that were actually possible. to make and walk around, because fuck gravity and all that.



  10. #4010
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted. They cause a massive war and destroy the world.

    I wish rooms like that were actually possible. to make and walk around, because fuck gravity and all that.
    Granted but all the steps lead to the same place, a small white room where nothing but you can be.

    I wish for a motorcycle.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  11. #4011
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    Granted but all the steps lead to the same place, a small white room where nothing but you can be.

    I wish for a motorcycle.
    Granted


    I wish for an ever cold soda that can open!

  12. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Granted

    I wish for an ever cold soda that can open!
    Granted but it's your most hated soft drink and is off.

    I wish this thread never stops.

  13. #4013
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Granted, but you get permabanned to keep it open.

    I wish I had a full scale, working copy of the Normandy, so I could just float around space for the rest of my life.



  14. #4014
    The Patient Bloodydemize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    300
    Granted, but you are surrounded by reapers.

    I wish to escape the friendzone

  15. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    Granted, but you are surrounded by reapers.

    I wish to escape the friendzone
    Granted, but she gains 80 pounds in a month.

    I wish I could be as cool as Black Dynamite .
    "Man is a slow, sloppy and brilliant thinker; the machine is fast, accurate and stupid." -William M. Kelly

  16. #4016
    Warchief Zogarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoness View Post
    Granted, but she gains 80 pounds in a month.

    I wish I could be as cool as Black Dynamite .
    Granted, but now everyone else is cooler than Black Dynamite (And you ofc)

    I wish i had a banana.

  17. #4017
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Granted, but now everyone else is cooler than Black Dynamite (And you ofc)

    I wish i had a banana.
    Granted but it ends up in your rectum.

    I wish for a new watch.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  18. #4018
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Granted. It was a precious family heirloom, stolen, and given to you by the thief. The people who had it taken hired a few hitmen to get it back, and they're right outside your door.

    I wish I never had to eat.



  19. #4019
    Granted but you are as skinny as a meth head.

    I wish for a dragon that I could ride everywhere I want to go.

  20. #4020
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpisto View Post
    Granted but you are as skinny as a meth head.

    I wish for a dragon that I could ride everywhere I want to go.
    Granted, but it's so large that it crushes everything in a thirty mile radius when it lands.

    I wish I had that as a pet.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •