1. #4121
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted, but the next expansion looks like it could possibly be very terrible.

    ... Oh wait...

    I wish WoW subscriptions came with free puppies as an additional option (that you would not be required to use.)
    Granted, but all the puppies have rabies.

    I wish for unlimited wishes.

  2. #4122
    Bloodsail Admiral Omertocracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I wish for unlimited wishes.
    Granted. Your most hated enemy has infinite wishes.

    I wish I never had to eat again (and that whoever answers this will be more original than "you are dead").

  3. #4123
    Stood in the Fire Schaapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A safe distance from you
    Posts
    396
    Granted, but you are always thirsty now.

    I wish to travel around the world.
    Surrounded by idiots

  4. #4124
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    Granted, but you are always thirsty now.

    I wish to travel around the world.
    Granted, but the world shrinks to the size of a pea and.. SPAAACE!

    I wish MoP was here already.

  5. #4125
    Bloodsail Admiral Omertocracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I wish MoP was here already.
    Granted. It is released as-is, with incomplete raids and classes wildly unbalanced.

    I wish Diablo 3 sucked only half as much as it currently does.

  6. #4126
    Blademaster Revonax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dubsteptown
    Posts
    37
    Granted, but you can't even beat normal mode - act 1.

    I wish I knew the meaning of life.

  7. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by Revonax View Post
    Granted, but you can't even beat normal mode - act 1.

    I wish I knew the meaning of life.
    Granted, Life: the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.

    The human race is also cursed and will never learn the true meaning of life.

    I wish I could play Darksiders 2 already.

  8. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Granted, Life: the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.

    The human race is also cursed and will never learn the true meaning of life.

    I wish I could play Darksiders 2 already.
    Granted, the game is released, it's a good game and runs well.

    BUT!

    Whenever you start up the game your ears starts burning, and your nose turns into cheese.

    I wish I knew everything mankind has discovered so far.
    Pokemon X Friendcode : 5257-9535-0556 - Poison Safari, Drapion - Kakuna - Ariados
    Send me a PM with your code so I can add you back!

  9. #4129
    Fluffy Kitten Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Granted, the game is released, it's a good game and runs well.

    BUT!

    Whenever you start up the game your ears starts burning, and your nose turns into cheese.

    I wish I knew everything mankind has discovered so far.
    Granted, but you look like jimmy neutron now

    I wish for a sandwich with beacon

  10. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Granted, but you look like jimmy neutron now

    I wish for a sandwich with beacon
    Granted, the beacon is never digested and your a walking lighthouse.

    I wish I was a mermaid which had a rocket launcher on the back which were heat seeking, With wings and the abilty to go super saiyan.

  11. #4131
    Field Marshal Sooprbamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oh you know
    Posts
    59
    I wish I was a mermaid which had a rocket launcher on the back which were heat seeking, With wings and the abilty to go super saiyan.
    Granted, but you are constantly harrassed by shut-in nerd fanboys who write fanfics about you.

    I wish I was a little bit taller.

  12. #4132
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooprbamp View Post
    Granted, but you are constantly harrassed by shut-in nerd fanboys who write fanfics about you.

    I wish I was a little bit taller.
    Granted, but everyone else is now twice as tall.

    I wish nothing changed at all.

  13. #4133
    Bloodsail Admiral Omertocracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I wish nothing changed at all.
    Granted. You can no longer move, blink, eat, breathe. Time is frozen. But just for you.

    I wish I could think of a wish that didn't reveal how pathetic I really am.

  14. #4134
    granted, but you have a sign floating above your head in bright lights that tells everyone exactly what you're thinking.

    I wish I could've had a longer lay in this morning

  15. #4135
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    granted, but you have a sign floating above your head in bright lights that tells everyone exactly what you're thinking.

    I wish I could've had a longer lay in this morning
    Granted, whatever you had to wake up to is now destroyed by a meteor.

    I wish I could stop time when I wanted, with no side effects.

  16. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post

    I wish I could stop time when I wanted, with no side effects.
    Granted, but you have no ability to restart time and get stuck in a single moment.

    I wish everyone liked me

  17. #4137
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealeaf69 View Post
    Granted, but you have no ability to restart time and get stuck in a single moment.

    I wish everyone liked me
    Granted, but they wont ever leave you alone. At ALL times you have atleast 10 people within 2 meters of you.

    I wish I was god.

  18. #4138
    Mechagnome ayashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Temple of the Winds
    Posts
    670
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Granted, but they wont ever leave you alone. At ALL times you have atleast 10 people within 2 meters of you.

    I wish I was god.
    Granted, you are now God of slugs.

    I wish i was normal.
    "But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" — Mark Twain

  19. #4139
    Bloodsail Admiral Omertocracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by ayashi View Post
    I wish i was normal.
    Granted, the way you are now is considered normal. Everyone else just thinks they are weird and keeps doing what they have always done.

    I wish the rain never stopped.

  20. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted, the way you are now is considered normal. Everyone else just thinks they are weird and keeps doing what they have always done.

    I wish the rain never stopped.
    Granted but the world floods and as you open your door to go to school/work a shark swims into your home and never leaves.. (This shark is the overly attached girlfriend of sharks)

    I wish I was C'thulu


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •