1. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted, the way you are now is considered normal. Everyone else just thinks they are weird and keeps doing what they have always done.

    I wish the rain never stopped.
    Granted but the world floods and as you open your door to go to school/work a shark swims into your home and never leaves.. (This shark is the overly attached girlfriend of sharks)

    I wish I was C'thulu

  2. #4142
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    With Yukiteru
    Posts
    4,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Granted but the world floods and as you open your door to go to school/work a shark swims into your home and never leaves.. (This shark is the overly attached girlfriend of sharks)

    I wish I was C'thulu
    Granted. You are now locked in a city at the bottom of the ocean for the rest of time (I forgot what it's called, deal with it)

    I wish I was omnipotent.

  3. #4143
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Granted. You are now locked in a city at the bottom of the ocean for the rest of time (I forgot what it's called, deal with it)

    I wish I was omnipotent.
    Granted, but you are too stupid to know how to use any of your power

    I wish people would stop stealing my Pringles

  4. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Granted, but you are too stupid to know how to use any of your power

    I wish people would stop stealing my Pringles
    Granted but from now on people always steal your clothes, Including the clothes that your wearing

    I wish I had a geodude.

  5. #4145
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Granted but from now on people always steal your clothes, Including the clothes that your wearing

    I wish I had a geodude.
    Granted but now it only wants to sit on you.

    I wish I had sharper panda teeth.

  6. #4146
    Mechagnome Ricen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    660
    Granted, but they are very very fragile

    I wish no one invented aspartame :/

    When a wild forum troll appears

  7. #4147
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Granted, but they are very very fragile

    I wish no one invented aspartame :/
    Granted but Stich also seizes to exist!

    I wish it were spring.

  8. #4148
    Mechagnome Ricen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Granted but Stich also seizes to exist!

    I wish it were spring.
    Low blow. Low blow..... And granted, but Spring is unseasonable cold, and it snows every day.

    I wish for an apple

    When a wild forum troll appears

  9. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Low blow. Low blow..... And granted, but Spring is unseasonable cold, and it snows every day.

    I wish for an apple
    Granted, Snow White.

    I wish the band was playing a little quieter so I could hear my friend.

  10. #4150
    The Insane Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    15,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Granted, Snow White.

    I wish the band was playing a little quieter so I could hear my friend.
    Granted. Now your friend won't talk.

    I wish I had a pair of sunglasses that I could never lose and would never break and always look awesome on my face, no matter what I happen to be wearing at the moment.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  11. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Granted. Now your friend won't talk.

    I wish I had a pair of sunglasses that I could never lose and would never break and always look awesome on my face, no matter what I happen to be wearing at the moment.
    Granted, but they don't block the sun.

    I wish for a beta key to MoP

  12. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    I wish for a beta key to MoP
    Granted. You get it in the afternoon of September 24th.

    I wish this damn bookcase would put itself together.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  13. #4153
    The Lightbringer 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted. You get it in the afternoon of September 24th.

    I wish this damn bookcase would put itself together.
    Granted. But this now animate bookcase decides you are no longer fit to be it's master, and starts a furniture revolution

    I wish Last Airbender never happened.

  14. #4154
    Granted, but every other film/program you watch is just as terribad!

    I wish my sandwich would arrive quicker..

  15. #4155
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Granted, but every other film/program you watch is just as terribad!

    I wish my sandwich would arrive quicker..
    Granted. Your sandwich is fired out of a large cannon at your face.

    I wish my job didn't suck.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  16. #4156
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,068
    Granted. You're now unemployed, living on the street.

    I wish I had an endless supply of butter and jelly sandwiches that just constantly reappeared on my plate when I wanted one.



  17. #4157
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted. You're now unemployed, living on the street.

    I wish I had an endless supply of butter and jelly sandwiches that just constantly reappeared on my plate when I wanted one.
    granted, but you suddenly get a case of diabetes and can't eat them anymore.

    I wish I had the analytical skills of everyone on the http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...nessByAnalysis combined, together with the luck of everyone on http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BornLucky combined.
    Taking a break until the next REAL content appears.

  18. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted, but you suddenly get a case of diabetes and can't eat them anymore.

    I wish I had the analytical skills of everyone on the http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...nessByAnalysis combined, together with the luck of everyone on http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BornLucky combined.
    Granted but your crushed by sweet rolls.

    I wish I was dragonborn

    Why is it I always read this thread as Corrupt-A-Wish-Foundation.

  19. #4159
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,068
    You are now the dragonborn, but are immediately killed by your local police or SWAT the second you use a shout.

    (Because it sounds better.)

    I wish I had the ability to convince people to believe or do anything and everything I tell them.



  20. #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    You are now the dragonborn, but are immediately killed by your local police or SWAT the second you use a shout.

    (Because it sounds better.)

    I wish I had the ability to convince people to believe or do anything and everything I tell them.
    granted but you went to tell your worst enemy to disappear and accendentally looked in a mirror

    i wish i knew why the back of my leg keeps bleeding.
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •