1. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Granted, it falls from the sky and crushes your skull.

    I wish for a new cell phone.
    Granted but its a cricket phone and the screen is always cracked.

    I wish to not be bald and fat.

  2. #4242
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinney View Post
    Granted but its a cricket phone and the screen is always cracked.

    I wish to not be bald and fat.
    Granted; congratulations, you are now a stork!

    I wish to be the admin of MMO-Champion.

  3. #4243
    I wish to be the admin of MMO-Champion.
    Granted, but "mmo" was mistaken for "moo", you are now the admin of MOO-Champion... ALL HAIL KING OF THE BOVINES!!!!

    I wish people in my guild didn't have gigantic ego's...
    Last edited by Endom; 2012-08-30 at 07:16 PM.

  4. #4244
    I am Murloc! Vizardlorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Posts
    5,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Endom View Post
    Granted, but "mmo" was mistaken for "moo", you are now the admin of MOO-Champion... ALL HAIL KING OF THE BOVINES!!!!

    I wish people in my guild didn't have gigantic ego's...
    Granted but now they are a bunch of undergeared scrubs with low self esteem.

    I wish for this forum game to come to an end.

  5. #4245
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I wish for this forum game to come to an end.
    Granted. This forum game dies. But a priest resurrects it.

    I wish for a Digimon Partner

  6. #4246
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Granted. This forum game dies. But a priest resurrects it.

    I wish for a Digimon Partner
    Granted! But he started collecting pokemons.
    I wish for warriors to be best in wow pvp in mop.

  7. #4247
    I am Murloc! Vizardlorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Posts
    5,752
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Granted. This forum game dies. But a priest resurrects it.

    I wish for a Digimon Partner
    Granted but a digivirus corrupts your Omnimon partner and turns it into a pokemon... Magikarp.

    I wish for all priests to vanish

  8. #4248
    Bloodsail Admiral Omertocracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicheru View Post
    I wish for warriors to be best in wow pvp in mop.
    Granted. You get hacked and your warrior deleted. Blizzard will not restore it. This happens at level 17 every time you level a warrior for the entire expansion, until 6.0.3 and the release of the next expansion: WoW: Electric Boogaloo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I wish for all priests to vanish
    Granted. They are now all Paladins.

    I wish I didn't hate everyone.
    Last edited by Omertocracy; 2012-08-31 at 02:31 AM.

  9. #4249
    Epic! Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted. You get hacked and your warrior deleted. Blizzard will not restore it. This happens at level 17 every time you level a warrior for the entire expansion, until 6.0.3 and the release of the next expansion: WoW: Electric Boogaloo.
    Granted. They are now all Paladins.

    I wish I didn't hate everyone.
    Granted,you now love everybody in the world,your mind gets so over excited due to all this loving that it explodes.

    I wish i could smell a funny colour and look at someone in that tone of voice.

  10. #4250
    Granted, but you lose the ability to understand basic communcation.

    I wish was immortal but could choose to end my life whenever I wanted.

  11. #4251
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarden View Post
    Granted, but you lose the ability to understand basic communcation.

    I wish was immortal but could choose to end my life whenever I wanted.
    granted. you are now a SC2 immortal. you can still be killed by any force that can kill a SC2 immortal, including but not limited to small arms fire, knives, animals and other such nonsense.

    I wish i owned a copy of every single book, pamphlet, letter, magazine and other written material that has ever existed, perfectly translated into English, safely locked away in a gigantic underground complex that's protected against all artificial or natural disasters that additionally has a google-like search engine that shows where i can find something. not for myself, but for the advancement of humanity.
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  12. #4252
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. you are now a SC2 immortal. you can still be killed by any force that can kill a SC2 immortal, including but not limited to small arms fire, knives, animals and other such nonsense.

    I wish i owned a copy of every single book, pamphlet, letter, magazine and other written material that has ever existed, perfectly translated into English, safely locked away in a gigantic underground complex that's protected against all artificial or natural disasters that additionally has a google-like search engine that shows where i can find something. not for myself, but for the advancement of humanity.
    Granted but you forgot the password/combination to the complex and no one could ever break into it.

    I wish I was a baller, a little bit taller, and a girl that looked so good I would call her.

  13. #4253
    Stood in the Fire wimbo125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Groningen, Netherlands
    Posts
    400
    Granted, but you seemed to have bad judgement, so you are dog-ugly.

    I wish for a Jaguar E-Type!
    Don't expect others to be happy with you if you aren't happy with yourself.

  14. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post
    Granted, but you seemed to have bad judgement, so you are dog-ugly.

    I wish for a Jaguar E-Type!
    Granted but its a Lego model and some pieces are missing.

    I wish I had a time machine.

  15. #4255
    Granted, but the only time it can go to is the apocolypse

    I wish I had a good guy reputation, but still gets laid.

  16. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarden View Post
    Granted, but the only time it can go to is the apocolypse

    I wish I had a good guy reputation, but still gets laid.
    Granted, all of the most homely and disgusting people are just lining up for you.

    I wish I was a Super Saiyan.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

  17. #4257
    Epic! Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,634
    Granted,but some div mixed up the potions so when you try to burst into a golden super saiyan you instead burst into flames like the human torch,but die instantly.

    I wish,therefore i am.

  18. #4258
    The Insane Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    19,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,but some div mixed up the potions so when you try to burst into a golden super saiyan you instead burst into flames like the human torch,but die instantly.

    I wish,therefore i am.
    Granted. According to quantum mechanics you exist and at the same time don't exist.

    I wish that a working version of the warp drive existed and was implemented on spaceships and that traveling through space on such a drive was cheaper and safer than flying aircraft is today.

    i was not crying in the shower
    i just realized how i'll never get to meet darth vader and then soap got in my eye - Kylo Ren

  19. #4259
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Sweden
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Granted. According to quantum mechanics you exist and at the same time don't exist.

    I wish that a working version of the warp drive existed and was implemented on spaceships and that traveling through space on such a drive was cheaper and safer than flying aircraft is today.
    Granted, but the only working version that is and ever will be is private property and he won't let anyone else take a ride.

    I wish that warp drive ship was mine.
    Sabïna of Whipe @ Frostmane EU, no longer playing. Youtube Channel
    ----> Diablo 3, 1-60 in 15 minutes /played

  20. #4260
    Granted, but you forever lose the keys to the ship and it will simply be junk in your garage.

    I wish I could hold my breath underwater for an extended period of time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •