Deleted
    Haha xD, you really need to sleep!

Granted! But you're pc/lap crashes and you only get a new one in 2 months. :P

I wish I could make people sleep when ever I want! :3

Granted, but it only works on certain dates depending on the alignment of certain planets in certain solar systems.

I wish I could turn into a flying catfish.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

GRANTED but you may only fly relative to the laws of motion, in that you must propel yourself!

I Wish I didn't get sever pains in my hand when i play games for long periods of time
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled View Post
    GRANTED but you may only fly relative to the laws of motion, in that you must propel yourself!

I Wish I didn't get sever pains in my hand when i play games for long periods of time
    granted. you now get severe pains in your groin instead.

I wish i was the richest man in the world.

Deleted
    Granted! You are now the richest person in the Banana world! Their currency in there is actually bananas! You now have billions of bananas! Enjoy the bananas!

I wish my ceiling to be a mirror instead so I can look on the starts during the night when I go to bed.

granted...unfortionately some kids find it while your sleeping and start shooting it with BB guns and sorry to say it wasnt the happiest ending.

I wish I had I had a dancing frog!

Granted, unfortunately the frog is fifteen feet high and eat you (while dancing of course).

I wish I could change my size at will.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Deleted
    Granted! When ever you change your size you transform into a spider, when you're big everyone will be able to see you and you shall be pursuited to death!

I wish I wasn't bored.

Granted, you're now entertained. So entertained, your brain explodes from the bliss.

I wish I had a collection consisting of every game and movie to ever be released, along with the appropriate means to play and/or watch them.

Deleted
    Granted! You now have all games, except you can't play them only watch them! (You said "and/or") :P

I wish that there was no light pollution so that I could watch the stars every night.

Granted, but you quickly have some vast revelation about life in general, and go insane.

I wish nobody ever died, or aged past 20. Because, lol @ overcrowding issues.

Deleted
    Granted! No one ages past 20, but everyone before being 20 years old are the like those old people that smell really bad and can barely walk! Also, nobody dies too, but unfortunately some pinky Twi'lek scientist made a bad pill for this thus ending Human's immortality!

I'm evil! >:P

I wish that people consumed less water when washing their hands!

Granted, they now consume thirty bottles/bars of soap per nano-second of washing their hands, causing a massive shortage of soap. However, I being the super amazing scientist I am invent an infinitely self-renewing soap dispenser, that costs the low low price of your eternal servitude.

I wish people actually buy my soap dispenser.

Deleted
    xD This is really fun! By the way, have you managed to get sleep or not really?

Granted! Now people buy your soap dispenser, and since you like pink, a lot of apes started evading people's homes and took all of the soap dispensers, including the markets! Why? Because the pink substance had a banana thing component. :P

(I couldn't think of anything better xd ^)

I wish I was the elastic man!

Yes, I slept. Then I woke up. Did stuff, and now I'm waiting to do more stuff. I'm awesome like that.

Granted, but you can't actually control your body, and get twisted up in a knot around the entire planet, killing the apes that stole my soap dispensers, therefor returning yours (and everyone elses) soul to me.

I wish I was blue instead.

Deleted
    Bleh, I really hope you can sleep well.

Granted! You are now blue instead of having skin colour. After some stupid elastic person killed almost everyone on the planet, the remaining survivors were mysteriously transformed into mutations that have an attraction to blue things, like bulls have an attraction to red, thus you being chased for ever and ever until they headbutt you. :P

I wish my laptop was good to the point that I would be able to play any type of game with good quality.

How would they chase me if you're still tied in a knot around the entire planet? I could just chill in my lab, with you're elastic self forming giant rubbery walls, lol.

Granted, your laptop can now play anything and everything at the highest possible visual quality, however, there is no sound, half of the keys don't work, and you can't plug in speakers, a keyboard, or mouse.

I wish I was able to make perfectly prepared food appear out of thin air just by thinking about it. Being trapped in this here lab makes getting food difficult.

Deleted
    Granted! You can now make perfectly food appear just by thinking on it, thing is, since there's nothing perfect on this world, your food comes way too hot or way too cold, which ever you hate the most. :P

I wish I was released from your evil laboratory and that the world would be as it used to!

Granted, however when you are released you are transformed into the dancing frog I wished for...finally got that damned frog lol
    I wish my work day was over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    Granted, however when you are released you are transformed into the dancing frog I wished for...finally got that damned frog lol
    I wish my work day was over.
    Granted, but now your work night begins.

I wish my wife would hurry up and get dressed so we can go eat.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15